TV episode-specific cast info?
Maybe I'm missing a setting someplace.  Is there a way to get one of the scrapers to populate TV episode-specific cast information?  All my episodes show the generic recurring cast members, even if there is additional info or pics on guest stars.

Thanks.
(2021-04-07, 19:33)Skirge01 Wrote: Maybe I'm missing a setting someplace.  Is there a way to get one of the scrapers to populate TV episode-specific cast information?  All my episodes show the generic recurring cast members, even if there is additional info or pics on guest stars.

Thanks.
The TMDb TV Show Scraper (it's the new Python based one) loads the guest star list as well as the recurring cast for each episode.
(2021-04-07, 21:17)pkscout Wrote:
(2021-04-07, 19:33)Skirge01 Wrote: Maybe I'm missing a setting someplace.  Is there a way to get one of the scrapers to populate TV episode-specific cast information?  All my episodes show the generic recurring cast members, even if there is additional info or pics on guest stars.

Thanks.
The TMDb TV Show Scraper (it's the new Python based one) loads the guest star list as well as the recurring cast for each episode.
Thanks for that info as I wasn't aware of it.  That's definitely a decent start.  Hopefully TMDB will eventually catch up to the amount of info IMDB and TVDB have for episodes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV episode-specific cast info?0