v20 Kodi v20 Problems & Feedback
Not sure which thread to post in so feel free to move if needed.

@sualfred @pkscout @roni (not sure if you are the correct developers or if you can pass this on) 

Using v20, I get two addon pop-up errors re: Embuary Helper and Artist Slideshow.  Also, the Kodi log file updater is not compatible yet either.  Thought perhaps you could have a look.  Thank you.

https://paste.kodi.tv/vekukoheyo.kodi

ImageImage
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
W10/20H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR PDVD19 DVDFab3,5&6 KODI 20 PotPlayer 960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop=60Hz/Video=Matched Refresh rates 8/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R
(2021-04-07, 19:56)brazen1 Wrote: Not sure which thread to post in so feel free to move if needed.

FYI, there is now a v20 prefix available for forum threads.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
AS is still using xbmc.translatePath, and that was depreciated for Kodi 19 and removed in Kodi 20.  I thought I had gotten all those updated for Matrix, but I guess I missed the ones in AS. To get it working in Kodi 20 for now, you can edit resources/lib/kodisettings.py and change lines 3 to 13 to read:

from kodi_six import xbmc, xbmcaddon, xbmcvfs

ADDON         = xbmcaddon.Addon()
ADDONNAME     = ADDON.getAddonInfo('id')
ADDONLONGNAME = ADDON.getAddonInfo('name')
ADDONVERSION  = ADDON.getAddonInfo('version')
ADDONPATH     = ADDON.getAddonInfo('path')
ADDONDATAPATH = xbmcvfs.translatePath( ADDON.getAddonInfo('profile') )
ADDONICON     = xbmcvfs.translatePath('%s/icon.png' % ADDONPATH )
ADDONLANGUAGE = ADDON.getLocalizedString
SKINNAME      = xbmc.getSkinDir()

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v20 Problems & Feedback0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.