TMDB scraper (still) scraping fanart only for set language
Hello,

a while ago there was a thread somewhere here on this forum where several users had an issue that the TMDB scraper only displayed fanart for the language that was set in the scrapers settings. This was not always the case. Previous versions always offered posters of all languages. The discussion continued until one of the developers stepped in and agreed that the behaviour has changed. He also reverted this change back and provided a GitHub link to the fixed version that again offered all posters of all languages for a movie. He said to either install the module from his link manually or to wait until this is pushed to the Kodi repositories and update through Kodi.

Now, my problem is: unfortunately I can't find this thread anymore to check again (sorry). And second, I've now waited for a couple of weeks because I didn't want to install anything manually because I was affraid to break something. I've checked every once in a while for a update but until today nothing has changed.

Is somebody familiar with this issue?

I am using LibreElec 9.2.6 (Leia 18.9). And the TMDB Scrarper shows the version 5.3.6.

Just to clarify what my problem is. For example the movie Halloween 2. My Fanart selection is limited to this single poster: https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/11281-h...anguage=de
But I would like to be able to select any poster of any language (in most cases Englisch) from the full selection of 81 posters.
Nobody?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB scraper (still) scraping fanart only for set language0