Ordered fire stick - Not delivered
Hello, I’ve tried contacting you via Twitter email and telephone with no success. I’ve paid £40 for a fire stick nearly 3 weeks ago and have not had it delivered? Are they out of stock and if so can I please have a refund?

Regards,

Art
@AJ22

You could not have placed an order with us as we do not sell any hardware. Please click the "News" button at the top of the page, next to the Kodi logo, and you will be taken to our website. You will see no hardware is sold.

Unfortunately, unscrupulous operators use our good name to fool people into visiting a similarly named website to scam you of your money. I suggest you contact your local authorities for advice.

Good luck.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
We don't even have a telephone, so it cannot be us, Team Kodi.
It you paid by credit card then initiate a chargeback.
Would this perhaps be another case of the koditv.global site?

If so, as noted above, they are not us and seem to be scammers "selling" fully-loaded firesticks and other similar hardware and then taking cash and not delivering.

As they are violating our trademark, we have taken action against their website, which has now been removed. But unfortunately there is nothing else we can do, and given the nature of the beast I'm sure they'll pop up again somewhere else with a similarly (and deliberately) misleading site name to maliciously trade off our brand name.

We've had a few similar reports over the last few months, and as with them there is nothing we can do to assist aside from wishing you the best of luck in getting your money back.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-04-08, 08:06)AJ22 Wrote: I’ve paid £40 for a fire stick nearly 3 weeks ago and have not had it delivered?

You are not alone... See https://www.trustpilot.com/review/koditv.global

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ordered fire stick - Not delivered0