Movie Sets: Additional Information
I notice additional columns in Ember for Movie Sets. These columns mention items such as Fanart, Poster, ect. I don't see in Ember where I can add fanart or Poster art for individual movie sets.

Just curious about this.

Thanks
You have to set a common folder to store all movieset images inside (Settings => Moviesets => Files and Sources => File Naming). After the folder is set you can (re)scrape the moviesets to get the images. With the default file names you have to use the Kodi Interface (with correctly set movieset path in Kodi Interface Host settings) in Ember to sync the images with Kodi. Since Kodi 19, Kodi supports movieset images in a common folder with a little bit different file and folder structure than Ember provides as default setting. To use the new structure you have to set the file names and folders manually in the expert settings or wait for the next release of Ember that provides default settings for Kodi 19.

As additional information: The Kodi Interface can sync ANY file name structure to ANY Kodi version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets: Additional Information0