v19 Progress of the shows is no longer displayed
The number of episodes watched is no longer displayed; for example, when I watched the first two seasons of American Gods, it said 20/30 instead of 30 episodes - I find this quite clear and much easier. How can I restore this?

example pic1
example pic2

RPi 4B
Kodi v19
LibreELEC 9.95.1
The first 2 seasons of American Gods have 18 episodes combined. How are you having 20 episodes watched?
And both your screenshots are not displaying American Gods numbers or episodes, so that is not really helping.
Afaik, only ratings can be turned off in listings.
Oh, there is also the LibreELEC forum. :-)
I think that's because of the trailers Amazon is still pulling; but it was also just an example of the real 'problem' I have. 
Can I change that episodes x of xy have been seen? 
Again an example: with Making a Murderer I have seen eight episodes; but it is (uselessly) only shown to me that it contains 20 episodes - before, with Kodi 18.9, it said 8/20 so that I could see directly at a glance how far the progress is - as with the other picture on which the progress is recognizable.
(2021-04-11, 21:44)bierbaron_2 Wrote: Can I change that episodes x of xy have been seen? 
Just a quick reminder if it is possible to set somewhere in the interface that episode x of xy (e.g. 12/24) has been watched on the TV shows?
I'm sure it'll be possible somehow, but I have no skinning skills whatsoever. Someone else will have to step in for that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Progress of the shows is no longer displayed0