Bug Pre Defined Channels - Not Updating
Under the pre-defined channels configuration menu only 12 of my 37 shows are appearing. I ran this plugin early on then added more shows and it's not updating at all. I tried the "fresh start" and reinstalling the add on and all its dependencies. Where is it pulling this list of shows and how can I get it to update or regen?
(2021-04-11, 17:21)Spork7426 Wrote: Under the pre-defined channels configuration menu only 12 of my 37 shows are appearing. I ran this plugin early on then added more shows and it's not updating at all. I tried the "fresh start" and reinstalling the add on and all its dependencies. Where is it pulling this list of shows and how can I get it to update or regen?

There are two factors that affect the addition of new content to PseudoTV Live's "Pre-defined" channels.

1: Cache - There is a cache to avoid over parsing Kodi RPC, currently the cache is equal to the guide data selected in PseudoTV Lives settings, Default 1 day. For TV Shows days are interpreted as Hours. ie. 1hr.
2: Rescan Timer, Parser is run after init. Kodi boot and every 3hrs after.

"Pre-defined" / "Autotuned" channels are one small aspect of adding content. You can at anytime add a custom smart playlist or node as a channel.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
after a fresh install of latest CoreELEC on odroid N2 i'm not getting the predefined channels apart from Mixed. Is it because i rejected auto-tune?
(2021-04-14, 01:10)Ruckus Wrote: after a fresh install of latest CoreELEC on odroid N2 i'm not getting the predefined channels apart from Mixed. Is it because i rejected auto-tune?

No, autotuning is based on the pre-defined list... Not the other way around. If you recently rebooted Kodi allow PseudoTV Live to run its background tasks... which will fill the "pre-defined" lists.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-04-13, 23:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 17:21)Spork7426 Wrote: Under the pre-defined channels configuration menu only 12 of my 37 shows are appearing. I ran this plugin early on then added more shows and it's not updating at all. I tried the "fresh start" and reinstalling the add on and all its dependencies. Where is it pulling this list of shows and how can I get it to update or regen?

There are two factors that affect the addition of new content to PseudoTV Live's "Pre-defined" channels.

1: Cache - There is a cache to avoid over parsing Kodi RPC, currently the cache is equal to the guide data selected in PseudoTV Lives settings, Default 1 day. For TV Shows days are interpreted as Hours. ie. 1hr.
2: Rescan Timer, Parser is run after init. Kodi boot and every 3hrs after.

"Pre-defined" / "Autotuned" channels are one small aspect of adding content. You can at anytime add a custom smart playlist or node as a channel.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I believe it had to do with the cache. I did restart my machine and kodi but I let it sit overnight and came back and they were all there on the next scan.

Thank you again. This is truly an amazing plugin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pre Defined Channels - Not Updating0