v18 rescan tags
(2021-05-08, 05:12)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-05-07, 20:30)weyb Wrote: this pop-up appears each time I go to the playlist menu :
[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]
Yep, that is a message from Kodi core. What happens if you select Yes? Does the message just come back next time? Can you capture that rescan in a log thanks.

Hello,

yes it comes back even if I click on "YES"
to be sure to understand : do you ask me to set the log on, to answer yes and then to set the log off & send it to you ?
(2021-05-08, 10:27)weyb Wrote: to be sure to understand : do you ask me to set the log on, to answer yes and then to set the log off & send it to you ?
Set debug to on. Then do whatever it is that you do to get that question, answer Yes then let it scan the tags. Once that is all done, send the log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-05-08, 10:40)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 10:27)weyb Wrote: to be sure to understand : do you ask me to set the log on, to answer yes and then to set the log off & send it to you ?
Set debug to on. Then do whatever it is that you do to get that question, answer Yes then let it scan the tags. Once that is all done, send the log.

Hi,

huh...
I've got bigger problems right now :
- my Syno NAS doesn't appear in the WORKGROUP anymore, so I can't access it from Kodi anymore, I can't add any source from my NAS, I always have "operation not permitted"
- when I logged, I just had many "I/O errors on disk 1" notifications (on screen) - but i don't see them in my HDD/SSD log :-(

so i have to resolve that 1st & i'll be back...

regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
rescan tags0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.