Side menu in TV Shows
I have Aeon Tajo in two Kodi machines: A mini PC Zotac with windows 10 and in a Xiaomi TV with android TV, and navigates them with remote
Both have the same problem. The side menu, with views, filters ..., in Movies, appear with remote left arrow, when on the left side of the wall of posters. This is correct and expected.
But in TVshows, this side menu doesn't appear and there is no way to change views o filter tvshows.
This menu, in PC, appears if a mouse is used, but with a remote, no way.
I don't see any other report of this issue. I am the only?
If it only happens in one machine I suspect about an install fail o misconfiguration. But in two different machines...
(2021-04-24, 16:44)narvatu Wrote: I have Aeon Tajo in two Kodi machines: A mini PC Zotac with windows 10 and in a Xiaomi TV with android TV, and navigates them with remote
Both have the same problem. The side menu, with views, filters ..., in Movies, appear with remote left arrow, when on the left side of the wall of posters. This is correct and expected.
But in TVshows, this side menu doesn't appear and there is no way to change views o filter tvshows.
This menu, in PC, appears if a mouse is used, but with a remote, no way.
I don't see any other report of this issue. I am the only?
If it only happens in one machine I suspect about an install fail o misconfiguration. But in two different machines...
In some views the side menu doesn't appear with left arrow but with right arrow, press several times and the side menu will appear...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
In the view multiwall the side menu don't appear. Now, I see that in movies too.
Right arrow don't do anything. Now, I cant change view in Xiaomi TV
In Multiwall you have to wait some seconds until the flashing text "Press OK to menu" appears, then if you do that a menu will appear that allows you to change view, filter movies, sort them, etc...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks. Solved

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Side menu in TV Shows0