• 7(current)
Release Kodi Matrix UWP Xbox v19.1 Preview
Yes, the memory issue has been addressed.
if this test is still being offered please contact me! id like to test it out aswell! PLEASE and thank you.
@Hitcher, rest of the xbox specific team, a big round of applause and thanks for you guys! I’m glad you guys stuck to it and will continue to work on this platform. It really is much appreciated.
On tracking says 100% completion? Let’s pray this drops soon 🙂 hoping for the best
(2021-10-08, 02:31)fazderby1986 Wrote: [quote="jogal" pid='3033316' dateline='1619562116']
v19.1-Preview Xbox
Updated at 27-04-2021 (forked from Kodi Matrix v19.0).

Includes fix for 4K HEVC playback (expandedResources Capability).

https://github.com/thexai/xbmc/releases

Wanted volunteers who can test this version on Xbox (it's necessary through sideload and developer account).

There is no one from the Team who has the hardware and at the same time has interest/availability to do tests at this time.

It's about validating that there are no major bugs before uploading the final version to the store. It would be perfect to confirm the correct functionality playing 4K HEVC if possible with HDR TV. In general rule out critical bugs that may be a problem for current users of version 18.9.

Thank you all!

I've just installed it. 4k Hevc, (3840x1608) seems to be playing

It's kodi 19 on xbox one are we allowed to mention addon names with problem?
(2021-10-08, 02:34)fazderby1986 Wrote: are we allowed to mention addon names with problem?
Depends which addons.
If they are piracy related addons, then no. And it also means you are not entitled to support here while those addons are installed.
You should direct your questions about addons to the addon developer, or where you downloaded it from.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Is it still needing testing?
(2021-10-09, 01:30)fazderby1986 Wrote: Is it still needing testing?

No, the release is underway.
Is HDR fixed or does that need more work?
It's fixed as in it now tone maps correctly to SDR but not as in HDR just works.
Is the update across the board for everyone (non developer accounts and Xbox one x and S models)?

I have xboxone S and I don’t see the app updated. Still on 18.x for me.
Very happy with this news:
https://kodi.tv/article/kodi-matrix-19-2-release/

The Kodi Matrix version is coming officially for Xbox.
Wow!

A lot of good team work from many good contributors.
So happy to be able to have it soon from the store.
Will be able to Play Xbox Games and use Kodi without having to swith into dev mode.
Finally in 4k without crashes Music
Great news! When it is possible to install it from the store on my xbox series X?
Microsoft need to review it first.
I believe that once submitted it can take a few hours to 3 business days. The update was from Friday. So maybe by Thursday.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Matrix UWP Xbox v19.1 Preview0