• 10(current)
Release Kodi Matrix UWP Xbox v19.1 Preview
(2021-10-19, 17:09)DarrenHill Wrote: Why do we bother posting announcementsHuh

I'm sorry but I didn't even realize that you were posting ads, so if Spanish and it is hard for me to follow the posts in English. Thank you for the work you do. a cordial greeting.
(2021-10-22, 20:51)sainii01 Wrote:
(2021-10-22, 20:19)Hitcher Wrote: Yes.

That IS GREAT news! Thank you for the update, what’s up next now.. since it’s pre-approved by Microsoft and you guys tested it and it works. Is there a ETA? Once again thanks for all the work you guys do and supporting Xbox still, we really appreciate it Smile

We're thinking it might better to release v19.3 for all platforms rather than v19.2.1 just for Xbox. No ETA but it shouldn't be too long.
Thx very much for the update!

Just ping me if you need help.
I can help with Dev or QA for this magic Kodi Matrix Xbox release.

Let's go Team-Kodi, Let's GO Cool
(2021-10-22, 22:27)Hitcher Wrote:

That IS GREAT news! Thank you for the update, what’s up next now.. since it’s pre-approved by Microsoft and you guys tested it and it works. Is there a ETA? Once again thanks for all the work you guys do and supporting Xbox still, we really appreciate it Smile

We're thinking it might better to release v19.3 for all platforms rather than v19.2.1 just for Xbox. No ETA but it shouldn't be too long.

Dang it feels like this update has been years in the making! Haha but I'm glad you guys are making sure everything's stable! Did you happen to ask Microsoft about the audio passthrough specs and how to implement it?

Also considering HDR? Thanks
(2021-10-23, 03:51)tcclives23 Wrote: Did you happen to ask Microsoft about the audio passthrough specs and how to implement it?

No we didn't; I'll see what we can do.
(2021-10-23, 05:24)heilnt Wrote: Also considering HDR?

Not at this time.
At this point we just want to get something out so people can actually use it, rather than keep trying to add more and more features on and delaying everything.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

let's go for a long time, thanks for what you do to get the Matrix on xbox
Hitcher Wrote:We're thinking it might better to release v19.3 for all platforms rather than v19.2.1 just for Xbox. No ETA but it shouldn't be too long.

That would be very bad news, Series X has been out for nearly one year with the 4k crash being rather annoying!
(2021-10-23, 11:05)DarrenHill Wrote: At this point we just want to get something out so people can actually use it, rather than keep trying to add more and more features on and delaying everything.

Yes please appreciate all the work ever since the original xbmc on my og xbox.
(2021-10-23, 11:47)tutu Wrote: That would be very bad news, Series X has been out for nearly one year with the 4k crash being rather annoying!

Why bad news? We're releasing v19.3 tomorrow.
Note that even if it gets uploaded to the Store in the next couple of days, we will have to wait for MS to review & approve, although in theory the review shouldn't be so long this time as we have their pre-approval for the new restricted capability, it may however still take a few days for approval as MS aren't known for being speedy.
(2021-10-23, 17:30)jjd-uk Wrote: Note that even if it gets uploaded to the Store in the next couple of days, we will have to wait for MS to review & approve, although in theory the review shouldn't be so long this time as we have their pre-approval for the new restricted capability, it may however still take a few days for approval as MS aren't known for being speedy.

I've waited this long, I can wait a bit longer. Smile

Thanks for hard work Kodi team!
(2021-10-23, 17:15)Hitcher Wrote:
(2021-10-23, 11:47)tutu Wrote: That would be very bad news, Series X has been out for nearly one year with the 4k crash being rather annoying!

Why bad news? We're releasing v19.3 tomorrow.

I'm guessing this isnt happening today? Appreciate the hard work though, regardless of any delay.

Regards
Yes it has http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/windows/UWP/
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Matrix UWP Xbox v19.1 Preview0