#EXTM3U url-tvg several EPG urls on PVR IPTV Simple Client
Hello Matthuisman,

That's was what exactly what I need. 

I have updated in my kodi installation your add-on to version 0.15.8 and also had to update SlyGuy Common addon to version 0.27.5 manually (as information).

Then I disabled all the EPG urls that I had on the add-on IPTV Merge.
Updated my playlist m3u file with all the EPG’s urls, adding tag “url-tvg” (I use eleven EPG).
Click “run merge”.
The playlist was downloaded and the eleven EPG (and here I had a big smile).

Now is working perfectly. Many thanks for the quick and so good answer from your side.

Just a small comment. I’m using windows 10 (I use it to test because is quicker) and when it works, I customize my android smartphones and box tv.

Related with the other post, (362325 (thread)), for those that have Kodi 19, your addon solve the problem, but I think that those that have an older version of Kodi, your addon can’t be installed, right?

If not, they won’t be able to use this feature (tag “url-tvg”) on PVR IPTV Simple client. They only be able to add one url and that URL need to point out to a XML file or a XZ or GZIP that inside has a XML file with an extension dot xml. Well… I’m not sure if PVR IPTV Simple client for Kodi old versions has the option to read tag “url-tvg”, maybe that is the 1[sup]st[/sup] question that we need to know.

I will try to provide the full debug log as Phunkyfish requested.

Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: #EXTM3U url-tvg several EPG urls on PVR IPTV Simple Client - by Iluso - 2021-04-29, 10:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
#EXTM3U url-tvg several EPG urls on PVR IPTV Simple Client0