Kodi 19 (Matrix) - Android TV and Guide
I have a Sony TV with Android TV. I use Kodi with Mediaportal. I use KodiTVServer plugin 1.22.0.142.

Since the upgrade to Matrix, my TV Guide only has lineup information for scheduled recordings. Everything else says no information available,

I have another TV and have NOT upgraded from Leia which works fine (still). Has anyone else experienced this and solved the problem?

Thanks,
-LeeTXJD
(2021-05-01, 16:00)Leetxjd Wrote: Mediaportal. I use KodiTVServer plugin 1.22.0.142

How do you benefit from installing the latest DVBViewer MediaServer?
It's much more stable and faster. It is controlled via Internet Explorer. That is another benefit
I also had the free TVServer 1 from MediaPortal 1 until December 20th.
(2021-05-01, 16:41)ClausMM Wrote:
(2021-05-01, 16:00)Leetxjd Wrote: Mediaportal. I use KodiTVServer plugin 1.22.0.142

How do you benefit from installing the latest DVBViewer MediaServer?
It's much more stable and faster. It is controlled via Internet Explorer. That is another benefit
I also had the free TVServer 1 from MediaPortal 1 until December 20th.

I'm afraid I don't want to switch from MediaPortal.  So, can anyone help with this issue.  It may have something to do with TVServerKodi or the MediaPortal Plugin

Any assistance is welcome.
I have rolled back to Leia - the Mediaportal Addon runs as expected and the guide works.

I have allowed an update as well as made a fresh install of Matrix.  Each time, the guide fails to display show information unless it there is a scheduled recording.

I am rather sure there is an issue with the Sony Bravia build of Android TV, Mediaportal Addon, Matrix, and the Guide import.  This is because I can repeat the error with installs.

However, I will note there is NO such problem with KODI Matrix and my Lenovo tablet. 

-LeeTXJD
(2021-05-01, 23:30)Leetxjd Wrote: I have rolled back to Leia - the Mediaportal Addon runs as expected and the guide works.

I have allowed an update as well as made a fresh install of Matrix.  Each time, the guide fails to display show information unless it there is a scheduled recording.

I am rather sure there is an issue with the Sony Bravia build of Android TV, Mediaportal Addon, Matrix, and the Guide import.  This is because I can repeat the error with installs.

However, I will note there is NO such problem with KODI Matrix and my Lenovo tablet. 

-LeeTXJD

Just an update.  I experience the same no data guide problem using a ShieldTV.  I believe there may be an issue with how the guide data is retrieved from Mediaportal by Kodi for AndroidTV.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I have tried reinstalls, but the only fix is to rollback to Leia (Kodi 18)
(2021-10-18, 21:15)Leetxjd Wrote:
(2021-05-01, 23:30)Leetxjd Wrote: I have rolled back to Leia - the Mediaportal Addon runs as expected and the guide works.

-LeeTXJD

Just an update.  I experience the same no data guide problem using a ShieldTV.  I believe there may be an issue with how the guide data is retrieved from Mediaportal by Kodi for AndroidTV.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I have tried reinstalls, but the only fix is to rollback to Leia (Kodi 18)
I am having the same issue on 2 devices (both AndroidTV clients) .  The latest MP and KODI but no guide data.  I see the recordings and can play them back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19 (Matrix) - Android TV and Guide0