Fix ITV add-on for official Kodi Repository
(2021-05-02, 18:01)Dumyat Wrote:
(2021-05-02, 13:16)DarrenHill Wrote: If I remember correctly (and this may be wrong), I think either the original author or one of the subsequent maintainers along the way was also the author of some more dubious addons, and as such never submitted it to the repo.
That's also my recollection, but in addition I had a feeling that the same author also received an official notice from ITV to desist from developing the addon any further. It's been a good few years since I've seen a working copy of the addon, so would be very nice to see an up-to-date working copy. Maybe ITV's position might have changed now as well.....
I recall who the original author was & that it was in some dubious repos hence never becoming an official addon, however I don't ever remember there being any sort of takedown notice. The addon was working in Leia as recently as a couple of months ago, I think I read this week that it had broken but when I was using Kodi 18 the addon was still working well, certainly the catchup element. It would be great to see it revived for Matrix!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fix ITV add-on for official Kodi Repository - by FXB78 - 2021-05-02, 20:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fix ITV add-on for official Kodi Repository0