Solved Access denied to Wiki
Every time I try to access the Wiki, I am getting Error 1020 Access Denied. Below is the text displayed on my screen.

Error 1020
Ray ID: 64913233deedca26 • 2021-05-02 12:19:07 UTC
Access denied

What happened?
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Friedrich Nietzsche
(2021-05-02, 14:24)linesma Wrote: Every time I try to access the Wiki, I am getting Error 1020 Access Denied

Did you perhaps miss the bold green banners stating that the forum and wiki would be down today?
Maintenance may still be ongoing.
(2021-05-02, 14:44)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-05-02, 14:24)linesma Wrote: Every time I try to access the Wiki, I am getting Error 1020 Access Denied

Did you perhaps miss the bold green banners stating that the forum and wiki would be down today?
Maintenance may still be ongoing.
Thank you. I am sorry. but I did not see anything mentioning that. I tried accessing the wiki via a bookmark and by the link on the kodi.tv website.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Friedrich Nietzsche
The wiki link works for me, although the banner is still present.
(2021-05-02, 15:14)Klojum Wrote: The wiki link works for me, although the banner is still present.

Right after I read your post, I checked to see if I could access it. I now can, and yes, I do see the green banner now. Accessed it via a bookmark. Thank you for your time.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Access denied to Wiki0