Audio offset
Hi. Just started using this skin because of its excellent integration with BOM weather radar. Nice work!

One issue for me though - when the audio offset slider is chosen from the audio settings menu, that large opaque menu does not disappear. This means that it's impossible to see the playing video and sync sound to lips. Is there an easy way around this?  

Using Coreelec on an Odroid C2 in case that makes a difference.
(2021-05-03, 08:52)Raymond Luxury-Yacht Wrote: Hi. Just started using this skin because of its excellent integration with BOM weather radar. Nice work!

One issue for me though - when the audio offset slider is chosen from the audio settings menu, that large opaque menu does not disappear. This means that it's impossible to see the playing video and sync sound to lips. Is there an easy way around this?  

Using Coreelec on an Odroid C2 in case that makes a difference.
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht ,

sorry took a little while to get back to this Raymond, have been a bit ill and only spend short amounts of time looking at the skin at the moment. What you are asking sound more than reasonable, when I get a moment I will add this to the upcoming matrix release of the skin. Should be fairly simple to add, so I will post details of the change so that you can update your version of the skin.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Thanks Wyrm. Appreciate the effort.
(2021-05-06, 02:07)Raymond Luxury-Yacht Wrote: Thanks Wyrm. Appreciate the effort.

@Raymond Luxury-Yacht and others.

issue has been fixed on GitHub. Not near the computer at the moment but if you can figure out Git you should be able the replace the latest DialogSetting.xml file with the one in your local AppTV xml directory. Pretty sure this file has not been updated in a number of Kodi versions, so should be a simple drop in replacement for at least Kodi 18 and probably Kodi 17. Let me know how you get on.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Thanks! Works fine so far. I'll report back if I notice any issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio offset0