v19 PlutoTV Shows Not Being Populated in EPG
I installed both Locast and PlutoTV Add-ons today.  
Locast channels and shows appear in the EPG.  
However, PlutoTV channels appear in the EPG but there are no shows listed (blank lines).  
I did a channel refresh and it states it is getting the PlutoTV information.  
If I open the PlutoTV Add-on, the shows and scheduled times appear there.  

How do I get the PlutoTV data to populate the EPG?  

Thanks
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV | Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver | HD Homerun Quatro Tuner
(2021-05-04, 03:17)RKCRLR Wrote: I installed both Locast and PlutoTV Add-ons today.  
Locast channels and shows appear in the EPG.  
However, PlutoTV channels appear in the EPG but there are no shows listed (blank lines).  
I did a channel refresh and it states it is getting the PlutoTV information.  
If I open the PlutoTV Add-on, the shows and scheduled times appear there.  

How do I get the PlutoTV data to populate the EPG?  

Thanks

Well, the Pluto.TV guide populated on it's own last night.  But then it was gone this morning but then populated again after a while.  It appears that the Pluto.TV guide data only looks a few hours ahead and then it gets old.  
Is there a way to keep the Pluto.TV guide data updated or force it to populate the EPG?
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Please post in the forum section for those add-ons.

The providers of those addons override the settings of iptvsimple to load their data and are not supported natively by iptv simple.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2021-05-04, 21:48)phunkyfish Wrote: Please post in the forum section for those add-ons.

The providers of those addons override the settings of iptvsimple to load their data and are not supported natively by iptv simple.
OK, I posted in the Pluto.TV forum.  I wound up uninstalling and reinstalling the app and I think I got past the guide data not showing up.  
But I have another problem.  If I'm watching a show and IPTV Manager does a guide and channel refresh, the show I'm watching gets stopped (and sometimes I'm booted out of Kodi).  This happens with OTA recordings and while I'm watching Pluto.TV.  However, it I'm watching live TV then I don't have problems.  

Is this a problem for this forum or another forum?  (I couldn't find a IPTV Manager forum)
I don’t think there is an IPTV manger forum yet. But you would need to ask them.

You should create an issue on their GitHub.

https://github.com/add-ons/service.iptv.manager
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Pluto TV is great I use the version that matt huisman has made

It integrates with pvr client very easy and supported in iptv merge addon to

This version will work any were and you can even view the content out of the USA unlike the kodi repo version it geo blocked to usa

Installation info below

https://www.matthuisman.nz/2020/10/pluto...n.html?m=1
(2021-05-15, 21:11)tdbnz Wrote: Pluto TV is great I use the version that matt huisman has made

It integrates with pvr client very easy and supported in iptv merge addon to

This version will work any were and you can even view the content out of the USA unlike the kodi repo version it geo blocked to usa

Installation info below

https://www.matthuisman.nz/2020/10/pluto...n.html?m=1

I'll give this a try.  Would I be able to use IPTV Merge with the Kodi Locast add-on also?  

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PlutoTV Shows Not Being Populated in EPG0