• 13(current)
Beta NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)
Is anyone using Kodi 20 with the add-on successfully?  Mine updated accidentally from v19.4 to v20.0 on my Nvidia Shield.  I thought that I had automatic updates turned off but apparently not.  When I tested it on an archived game it seemed like it was working but now I find that if I try to join a live game that’s in progress it will always start at the beginning the game instead of joining live.  And if you stop and restart it, it gives you an option to restart from the beginning or to resume from where you stopped watching but it does not give an option to join live.
(2023-01-23, 21:02)scottydulton Wrote:
(2023-01-22, 13:46)Kodrnusa Wrote:
(2023-01-20, 00:54)Buff Wrote: Many thanks all, working perfectly now
If there is an update fir the addon, please share link to file here. Thank you...
@Kodrnusa  https://github.com/mkorganashvili/plugin...ds/dev.zip

This is the same addon as posted in this thread. No updates to fix keyerror and not displaying games form my region yet...
Getting some issues with the smoothness - kinda feels slightly choppy. Tried rebooting the firestick etc, clearing cache.
Anyone else had this?
(2023-01-25, 05:01)jimbobjones Wrote: Getting some issues with the smoothness - kinda feels slightly choppy. Tried rebooting the firestick etc, clearing cache.
Anyone else had this?

I've seen that with an older Android device but not on my NVIDIA Shield nor laptop computers.
(2023-01-25, 05:24)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2023-01-25, 05:01)jimbobjones Wrote: Getting some issues with the smoothness - kinda feels slightly choppy. Tried rebooting the firestick etc, clearing cache.
Anyone else had this?

I've seen that with an older Android device but not on my NVIDIA Shield nor laptop computers.

yeah, I thought the FireTV 4k stick should be able to handle it. Don't have other apps installed on it either.. using it purely for this.
I'm getting this as well. Suspect it's something with their streams since the devices stream everything else with no problems.

The only device I have that is smooth (have a 1st atv4k, a 2022 atv4k, fire stick max, and ccwgtv) is the 2022 atv4k.
(2023-01-27, 01:31)jlg71680 Wrote: I'm getting this as well. Suspect it's something with their streams since the devices stream everything else with no problems.

The only device I have that is smooth (have a 1st atv4k, a 2022 atv4k, fire stick max, and ccwgtv) is the 2022 atv4k.

I don't want to buy another device for this, but I ended up going back to the official app in FireTV and watching it there and it was fine, thankfully. If it is their streams, why would be be okay on your 2022 atv4k I wonder?
Be good if we could get an update to fix some of this stuff.
(2023-01-27, 01:31)jlg71680 Wrote: I'm getting this as well. Suspect it's something with their streams since the devices stream everything else with no problems.

Thats interesting

My CCGTV 4k streams fine at 60fps. But my HD edition struggles with any of the 60fps streams (720p or 1080p) so have to run at the 30fps 720 sadly
It doesn't seem to be every game or all the time for me.
I am just watching (slightly behind live) bulls vs hornets and it's fine.
(2023-01-27, 02:11)jimbobjones Wrote:

I don't want to buy another device for this, but I ended up going back to the official app in FireTV and watching it there and it was fine, thankfully. If it is their streams, why would be be okay on your 2022 atv4k I wonder?
Be good if we could get an update to fix some of this stuff.
No idea why--the ATV has by far the best processor. I use the official app there. I have no idea why the direct streams would stutter in kodi on the other devices though. The bitrate is the same as last year (maybe more games are 1080p this year?) and using the kodi app cuts out all the bundled social junk in the official app. Due to the fact that national games aren't working in the kodi app, maybe it's pulling the US streams instead of the intl streams?
Is there any chance that we get this working with Linux again?

I tried the latest version with Kodi v20 on Intel Ubuntu 22.04, but streams can't start due to Widevine Licence error.

When enabling debug log I can see that this request fails with HTTP status 403:

HEADER_OUT: POST /v1/client/get-widevine-license?ownerUid=...&mediaId=...&sessionId=... HTTP/1.1
HEADER_OUT: Host: ottapp-appgw-amp.nba.com

HEADER_IN: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

It works though with my Sony Android TV, but streams are choppy, even when I reduce the resolution down to 540p or something.

Any help greatly appreciated. The official NBA app sucks so much - now they started putting uninterruptible commercials in front! :-O
Any updates yet? Still live games do not work for me. Displays not available for your region. I am from Europe
Hi guys i have a problem since the begining the playoff.
TYPEERROR" not all arguments converted during string formatting.
Even when I will overcome the problem no games are showing either in the live games or the game archive.
I guess this one is totally dead.
Was a good one anyway. So thanks for the time it worked
My guess is yes, it's done for. Microsoft updated the backend of NBA LP last year and I haven't been able to get LP on Linux since; I assume that's what has sunk this, too.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)0