Solved TV is being turned off...
I recently upgraded Kodi to version 19 on Windows 10. I use the version from Kodi website. I'm not sure if Kodi or Windows is causing this issue. I don't have any 'power off' screen savers set on either software. I have slide show screen saver set on Kodi but nothing on Windows. Lately, if a video is paused for a certain length of time (I haven't timed it) the video signal drops and my TV says 'no signal'. My TV powers of after 15 minutes of no input. Does anyone know if this is a new setting in Kodi that I can't find?

Not surre if I'm posting the pastebin properly,  but here goes...
https://paste.kodi.tv/idatijemem.kodi
Kodi has two things:
- A (stationary) screensaver
- Put a display to sleep when idle

I never tried/used the 2nd option, but a fully blackened screen can be interpreted by the TV as the source being powered off. A non-moving picture could be seen as a possible burn-in problem. So then subsequently it could be powering down itself, which suggests there would be an option/parameter on the TV itself.
Unfortunately, I don't see any of those settings being the culprit. Is anyone able to discern something from the debug log I posted above?
I found the issue. For some reason, Windows was reverting to putting display to sleep after 15 minutes. I assume this was a setting syncing from my laptop logged into the same M$ account.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV is being turned off...0