Files are being "overplayed"
Music 
I'm new to Kodi and having the same issue, could you find a solution? Noticed that files are being "overplayed", a file that lasts 03:07 minutes is played by Kodi for 03:08 minutes instead and I have the crossfade function deactivated
(2021-05-12, 00:40)DUSK Wrote: Now with the fresh install, playing the next music track doesn't work

I'm new to Kodi and having the same issue, could you find a solution?

Kodi Settings -> Player -> Music

Enable: 'Play next song automatically'
@DUSK have split this into a thread of its own as it is nothing to do with cuesheets and the thread you posted it on. Do search for existing answers to any problems or questions that you have first, but having done that you are welcome to create your own thread. It is far clearer to do that than piggy-back on another thread unless it is clear that you have exactly the same problem.
(2021-05-12, 00:40)DUSK Wrote: Noticed that files are being "overplayed", a file that lasts 03:07 minutes is played by Kodi for 03:08 minutes
I wonder if this is just the way Kodi displays the song duration in its UI?

A song could be actually 03:07.7 (3 min and 7.7seconds) and so shows 3:07 in its UI duration (ignoring extra frames/milliseconds) but actually plays a little longer than 3:07 and the player ticks over the extra (nearly 1 second) in its real time play timer. Nothing to worry about IMO.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Files are being "overplayed"0