Solved Issue with foldername and structure withmovie library
For this series, yes that should work presuming you're using themoviedb.org as the scraper (although the entry for thetvdb.com is very similar) and that you have your source set as TV shows with its root at the (mini)Series folder level.

If it fails, try removing the (2020) from the series folder name. And if that fails too, then a debug log (wiki) of a failed scrape may be in order to work out what's happening.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-05-13, 10:54)DarrenHill Wrote: For this series, yes that should work presuming you're using themoviedb.org as the scraper (although the entry for thetvdb.com is very similar) and that you have your source set as TV shows with its root at the (mini)Series folder level.

If it fails, try removing the (2020) from the series folder name. And if that fails too, then a debug log (wiki) of a failed scrape may be in order to work out what's happening.

I have used the new name convention and it worked. Now I can enjoy the full capabilities of KODI.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with foldername and structure withmovie library0