Error: Unable to create GUI. Exiting
I am trying install and run Kodi on my Windows 10 Desktop. But I keep getting the "Error: Unable to create GUI. Exiting" error.

Log file.
https://paste.kodi.tv/doqihupara.kodi
Looks like Kodi is trying to use the selected Microsoft Basic Render Driver adapter which doesn't cut it. If you have a gfx engine/card, I suggest you load up the driver package for it.

FATAL <general>: DX:Big GrineviceResources::CreateDeviceResources: unable to create WARP device. Rendering in not possible.
DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED (The specified device interface or feature level is not supported on this system.
Wink 
I had Kodi 19.1 install on my Win 10 Desktop.  I had a driver update, and it quit working.  I get the "Error: Unable to create GUI. Exiting".  I've looked in
my Roaming file, and it's empty.  Any ideas?
(2021-06-22, 14:31)Winglessfaery Wrote: I had Kodi 19.1 install on my Win 10 Desktop.  I had a driver update, and it quit working.  I get the "Error: Unable to create GUI. Exiting".  I've looked in
my Roaming file, and it's empty.  Any ideas?
Okay, I'm in the appdate file, and under Roaming is a file for Kodi.  Do I have to do anything in, or with, this file?  Is there something missing?  Need to add?
(2021-06-22, 14:31)Winglessfaery Wrote: I had a driver update, and it quit working. 
Perhaps you can roll back to a different time; to restore prior to the update? Might try different drivers for your gfx engine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error: Unable to create GUI. Exiting0