Release MiLB.TV®
Latest Release 2022.06.07
Available as a ZIP file from the GitHub releases page
for either Kodi 19+ Matrix/Nexus or Kodi 18 Leia

Watch live and archived minor league baseball games with your MiLB.TV account
Requires a valid MiLB.TV account (separate from MLB.TV)

Thanks to eracknaphobia

*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file Log_file/Easy (wiki)
If anyone is interested in signing up for MiLB.TV, you can get it for half-price ($25, or less if you are also student or military) by signing up through this link:

http://www.milb.tv/yearlydiscount

It will first prompt you to create a MiLB.TV account, if you haven't already (and as mentioned above, this account is separate from MLB.com/MLB.TV accounts).
(2021-05-15, 19:39)tonywagner Wrote: Latest Release 2021.05.15
Available as a ZIP file from the GitHub releases page
for either Kodi 19 Matrix or Kodi 18 Leia

Watch live and archived minor league baseball games with your MiLB.TV account
Requires a valid MiLB.TV account (separate from MLB.TV)

Thanks to eracknaphobia

*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file Log_file/Easy (wiki)

I've been using this addon satisfactorily for a while now but this week I've noticed some missing games.  Specifically in the AAA West division series between Sugarland and the Rainiers occurring Jul. 8-13.
(2021-07-10, 22:35)max666 Wrote: I've been using this addon satisfactorily for a while now but this week I've noticed some missing games.  Specifically in the AAA West division series between Sugarland and the Rainiers occurring Jul. 8-13.

Thanks for letting me know. Turns out those games were missing some resolution info so they weren't loading in the list. Fixed on GitHub now.
Great Thanks.
Milb not working.  link to log https://paste.kodi.tv/noroluqifu.
(2022-06-09, 18:55)max666 Wrote: Milb not working.

Fixed in latest release on Github, see link in first post.
(2022-06-09, 18:55)max666 Wrote: Milb not working.

Do not come to this forum when your Kodi setup has several video piracy add-ons installed. There will be no support for such setups as per our forum rules (wiki) and subsequent piracy policy (wiki).
I suggest you actually read the forum rules before you post again.
Sorry you feel that way about it your Assholiness.  I was just letting you know you have a problem.
(2022-06-12, 01:49)max666 Wrote: Sorry you feel that way about it your Assholiness. 

Warning no. 2, I'm hope you have a couple of brain cells left to figure out what happens with no. 3.
Thanks much - I just stumbled across and it's revolutionized how I watch!

Can you explain the -15 to +15 skip options? I'm not sure I understand those and can't find any docs.
(2022-09-07, 23:24)stormtracker6 Wrote: Can you explain the -15 to +15 skip options? I'm not sure I understand those and can't find any docs.
The timestamps in the minor league gameday feeds aren't very consistent or accurate. So if you find that it is skipping too early or too late, you could back out and try selecting a different value there.
Is the MiLB.TV not working for this season?
None of the game will play for me.  It just
says MiLB.TV error Check the log for more
information.

Thanks,
MinorStars
I'm getting the same error on the MiLB.TV add-on. At first I did not actually have my MiLB.TV account updated for this year to have access this year, but I double-checked through the MiLB.TV website that it's working now. Looks like there is some sort of issue with the access token: qacimivera (paste)
(2023-04-03, 11:21)MinorStars Wrote: Is the MiLB.TV not working for this season?
None of the game will play for me.  It just
says MiLB.TV error Check the log for more
information.

Thanks,
MinorStars

(2023-04-05, 16:40)ctgraham Wrote: I'm getting the same error on the MiLB.TV add-on. At first I did not actually have my MiLB.TV account updated for this year to have access this year, but I double-checked through the MiLB.TV website that it's working now. Looks like there is some sort of issue with the access token: qacimivera (paste)

Are you both logging in with MILB.com accounts? (Not MLB.com accounts?)

My MILB subscription expired and they aren't selling new ones, only At Bat subscriptions (which now include minor league games too, but through a MLB.com account).

I've got minor league game support in the MLB.TV addon using a MLB.TV subscription, if you have one.

Otherwise, to get this addon going again, I'd need some credentials temporarily, to figure out the access token issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiLB.TV®0