Running PseudoTV Live goes to 'Utilities' menu
(2021-05-19, 03:57)jctennis Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 03:10)dansmith2342 Wrote: So on another (better, faster) computer, I installed Kodi and PSTVL and moved my hard driver over to that computer, and did the same thing.  I selected autotune after my library was populated, and I have the same problem, it's simply not recognizing my TV shows, so I know it isn't a problem with the hard drive.  I've done testing on it and it's come back normal.  I'm at a loss about what to do now.  If I can't get this working, then I think I'll only be able to use it with movies, so what's the point?

Anyone else having the same issues I am?
I can't say that I am and without seeing your system I don't know how else to help. Again, I would suggest turning on debugging and getting @Lunatixz a log file. We aren't going to be able to do much else for you without one.
Already done!
This is still an issue today, even after reinstalling again.
Could it be that I need to go into the Utilities menu and THEN into the Settings and autotune my channels, or can I autotune my channels by pressing "C" for the Context menu on top of the PSTVL icon?  Whenever I do that, and exit PSTVL, my channels are never saved.  But I can never get into the Settings to autotune my channels from the Utilities menu, it always says there are background tasks running and I can't do anything.  I've waited overnight for this to stop a couple of times, and still, whenever I come back to this, background tasks will not let me autotune my chanels.
(2021-05-20, 05:31)dansmith2342 Wrote: Could it be that I need to go into the Utilities menu and THEN into the Settings and autotune my channels, or can I autotune my channels by pressing "C" for the Context menu on top of the PSTVL icon?  Whenever I do that, and exit PSTVL, my channels are never saved.  But I can never get into the Settings to autotune my channels from the Utilities menu, it always says there are background tasks running and I can't do anything.  I've waited overnight for this to stop a couple of times, and still, whenever I come back to this, background tasks will not let me autotune my chanels.
I haven't had a problem with PTVL constantly doing stuff for a couple of versions now. Are you sure you are running the latest version? Maybe uninstall it, let Kodi clear the settings and start over. Make sure you are following the instructions in the PTVL thread.
I've had the same in issue in that setting in the utilities menu blocks out the option to add channels, but going to settings through the context menu does allow me to add my own channels. All of my channels are episode playlists. For example, I have a CBS playlist that's set to episodes and plays random shows on that network....and so on. I can add them as channels from the settings on the context menu.....but when it does populate in the guide, it only plays certain shows rather than all the different ones in the playlist. But then a day later or maybe 2, all channels are gone again. It was working perfectly up until maybe a month ago when all the new updates started coming out. I always try just adding a few channels when I see a new update to see what happens, but they eventually get erased. So it's not just you. But I know the app will be amazing once the kinks are worked out, and I'm patiently waiting and testing.
I am having the exact same issue. I'm using:

Kodi 19.0
Pseudotv Live 3.0r

Log file:
http://paste.kodi.tv/vijojopafi

The problem:
None of my content shows up within Pseudo Live TV. The content is playable and loaded in the standard interface. I only see a "Utilities" option.

Can anyone suggest steps to get the interface going?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Running PseudoTV Live goes to 'Utilities' menu0