Can’t upgrade Kodi on my Xbox
When I start Kodi 18.9 on my Series X, I get a message stating that a newer version of Kodi is available. But when I go to the list of updates for the Xbox to install it, there’s nothing there. Also, when I view Kodi in the Xbox store, I don’t see an option to Upgrade, just Launch. Isn’t Matrix for the Xbox publicly available now, and no longer a test?

Thanks!
No its not. There are still issues with the xbox store version (particularly around repo certificate issues as i understand it), and the 19.1 version will not be pushed.
Also read here  - the version checker addon has no concept what platform it is running on, so the genreally availbility of v19.1 does not mean that it is there for you particular platform.
(2021-05-17, 03:30)Fuzzard Wrote: No its not. There are still issues with the xbox store version (particularly around repo certificate issues as i understand it), and the 19.1 version will not be pushed.

Ok, thanks.  Just bizarre, because I've seen several articles saying that the Xbox version was out and we should upgrade.  They must've jumped the gun. :-(
Yeah, misunderstanding in our 19.1 release notes that websites then ran with. If you check the Kodi blog about 19.1 there's an edit saying its been delayed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can’t upgrade Kodi on my Xbox0