Solved Kodi 18.7-1~buster stopped playing videos
Kodi 18.7-1~buster on Raspberry pi 4B was working fine playing netflix and disney+ for months and then recently just stopped playing anything.  If I navigate to a movie or an episode of a series that I want to watch and click it, I see the swirling apertures animation for a fraction of a second, but then it just wont play the thing.  I click it again and the same.  I love netflix; it deters me from illegally downloading videos.  Please help!

Here are my logs:
https://paste.kodi.tv/utayuwocuw.kodi
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Quote:2021-05-17 14:36:05.685 T:2973322336 NOTICE: ARM mem: 948MB GPU mem: 76MB MPG2:0 WVC1:0
Kodi 18 requires gpu_mem to be increased. At least gpu_mem=256 (but may need a little more for harder 4k videos)
Ok it works now.  Apparently i was suddenly lacking python-pycryptodome.  There was no message saying that I needed that package.  I had to toil through posts via google to find that out.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.7-1~buster stopped playing videos0