Context menu manager
Is it possible to edit the context menu?? It would be really helpful to be able to edit what shows up in the context menu. Would be awesome to have a feature like this built into Kodi, or even a program to do this. Would really like to remove some things like Kodis default mark as watched, etc. Since I use Trakt alot of other stuff is just useless clutter. I cant believe that this hasnt been brought up before, unless Im missing something. Is there currently a way to edit the context menu?
No.  You can add items to it with addons, but the base context menu is hard coded into the software it seems.
(2022-10-05, 22:19)benyjr Wrote: No.  You can add items to it with addons, but the base context menu is hard coded into the software it seems.

Yea, I know. Too bad we have no control over the context menu. Would love to get rid rid of, hide some stuff,  or rearrange it how i like. I use Trakt and not Kodi library so the fist thing I would hide would be the mark as watched/add to library stuff, along with other stuff that addons install into the context menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Context menu manager0