Adding two or more rules to a playlist
im using matrix with rapier and my problem is, anytime i make a playlist and add a second rule, the items that are already in the playlist disappears, can anyone help me please? also this problem has happened to me forever, not just with matrix
i love kodi
You need to post more info, an example would help.

Also, did you try with Estuary?
(2021-05-18, 19:40)o0nightfire0o Wrote: im using matrix with rapier and my problem is, anytime i make a playlist and add a second rule, the items that are already in the playlist disappears, can anyone help me please? also this problem has happened to me forever, not just with matrix
@o0nightfire0o 
Your signature has been removed as it linked to an erectile dysfunction drug provider site.
Please consider this your first warning.
(2021-05-18, 19:55)OTinley Wrote:
(2021-05-18, 19:40)o0nightfire0o Wrote: im using matrix with rapier and my problem is, anytime i make a playlist and add a second rule, the items that are already in the playlist disappears, can anyone help me please? also this problem has happened to me forever, not just with matrix
@o0nightfire0o 
Your signature has been removed as it linked to an erectile dysfunction drug provider site.
forgive me, this is an old account and i didnt know this, i havent been on in forever.

also what info do i need to give? so my playlist is simple, it points to all my horror movies, but id like to add a couple movies to it that arent tagged horror, so i tried TITLE, IS, HOCUS POCUS..... that makes everything disappear, is there a way to fix this, thats not the only second rule that causes this problem
i love kodi
(2021-05-18, 20:05)o0nightfire0o Wrote:
(2021-05-18, 19:55)OTinley Wrote:
@o0nightfire0o 
forgive me, this is an old account and i didnt know this, i havent been on in forever.

also what info do i need to give? so my playlist is simple, it points to all my horror movies, but id like to add a couple movies to it that arent tagged horror, so i tried TITLE, IS, HOCUS POCUS..... that makes everything disappear, is there a way to fix this, thats not the only second rule that causes this problem
Use the option 'Items must match one or more of the rules'.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding two or more rules to a playlist0