XBMC (Atlantis) for Windows - Alpha 4 release - Please report all bugs to Trac
FORWARD and REVERSE 16X 32X dont work with me
I had updated my drivers a few days ago, out of pure curiosity I installed my old video drivers again, and now its running perfectly.

Oh and I dont know why, but all the previous builds kind of went out of sync for a second or to when you skipped forward or backward, but it seems to be fixed with this build.
ATI remote wonder was broken with the atlantis 3 and still doesn't work with this one
daveUK Wrote:ATI remote wonder was broken with the atlantis 3 and still doesn't work with this one

My mistake this time, its fixed in this version
Hi all,

I'm the only one to have this problem :
When I'm moving the mouse on "Atlantis Alpha4" the "navigator" pop-up.

Dav.
That is normal and expected. Why are you moving your mouse?
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
atleast it's normal if you move the mouse towards the bottom section of your screen Wink

anyhow mouse support in xbmc should, when time is right.. be reworked. there are some serious improvment to be done. But i guess this is allready on someones list Smile
tslayer Wrote:That is normal and expected. Why are you moving your mouse?

XBMC running windowed.
I understand the navigator pop-up IF xbmc window have the focus
If I'm replying on WLM (for exemple), and mouse go over XBMC without having focus, that a little bit strange, no ?
The-Boxhead: Not unless you specify what exactly needs improving. There's a couple of minor niggles here and there, but certainly no show stoppers that I'm aware of.

Dav: I think it grabs the mouse on hover by default? Thus it obviously picks up the mouse movement. This could probably be changed - add a ticket to trac.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

have you tried using mouse on a sidescroller ? more or less impossible.
and the behavior that it selects anything on the screen by just moving the mouse around is also annoying, but that might just be me. in some skins this is better but in other skins it's useless.

though i can see that on scrollers, mouseover action would be needed. but to me i think that to much stuff on the different screens react to mouseover events, this is confusing to the user.
when i say sidescrollers i mean the control "wraplist"
A side scroller without a scrollbar is always going to be difficult. Some skins handle it quite nicely, however, such as Basics Vision + Mark III's homepage.

It's also up to skins to make sure they don't overlap controls (i.e. by setting up their hitrect's correctly). We can't correct for sloppy skinning in this regard Wink

Skins really have to be designed for mice in mind if they're going to work correctly. A mouse, ofcourse, isn't the design platform we're aiming at. Remotes + controllers are far better input devices for a media center.

Cheers,
Jonathan

i do agree, much of the mice usage would be in the hands of the skinners.
I also bellive mouse is the least favourable navigation to use. Wink
Dav. Wrote:Hi all,

I'm the only one to have this problem :
When I'm moving the mouse on "Atlantis Alpha4" the "navigator" pop-up.

Dav.

tslayer Wrote:That is normal and expected. Why are you moving your mouse?

Dav. Wrote:XBMC running windowed.
I understand the navigator pop-up IF xbmc window have the focus
If I'm replying on WLM (for exemple), and mouse go over XBMC without having focus, that a little bit strange, no ?

jmarshall Wrote:Dav: I think it grabs the mouse on hover by default? Thus it obviously picks up the mouse movement. This could probably be changed - add a ticket to trac.

jmarshall,

English is not my mothertang.
I tryed for a long moment to understand the TRAC system, readed the wiki,
the "howto add a trac ticket", .... without success, I'm really sorry.

I think it's a little bit to technical to understand for a stranger.
You (or someone else) can maybe open this ticket for me ?

Thanks in advance,
Dav.
Hi Dav.

To guide you through, the process is as follows:

1. Go to http://trac.xbmc.org.
2. Click login.
3. Login with your forum username + password.
4. Click "New Ticket"
5. Fill in the details.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC (Atlantis) for Windows - Alpha 4 release - Please report all bugs to Trac0