unusable inputstream.adaptive for Leia
I want to ask. Why is a long time to update the inputstream.adaptive  for Leila. Repair for Matrix is in 2.6.14. is it OK. In Leila inputstream.adaptive  2.4.7. around the same time. Repair for Leila did not correct the error. It is unusable for many people around two months. It's been fixed about 1 month for Leila, but update in repo is still not. New update Matrix is in 2.6.15. is it OK. Why Leila no?
What Matrix fix are you looking for in Leia?
My guess is: "[DASH] time and number placeholders can be used simultaneously" ?
As all the other 2.6.14 changes don't actually fix any streams.

I think IA is planning on doing 1x more Leia release with a bunch of fixes from Matrix backported.
Backports can't go on forever Smile
Smile 
Thank you for your good news.We will be waiting for Leila's repair (not so old age, only one year) The Matrix is definitely better, unfortunately some add-ons are not yet supported and older boxing works better for Leila.
Thank you very much
(2021-05-21, 14:58)JimiH Wrote: We will be waiting for Leila's repair

Perhaps you're a Eric Clapton fan, but our Kodi v18 was named Leia (from Star Wars), not Leila the song. Smile
(2021-05-20, 22:33)matthuisman Wrote: What Matrix fix are you looking for in Leia?
My guess is: "[DASH] time and number placeholders can be used simultaneously" ?
As all the other 2.6.14 changes don't actually fix any streams.

I think IA is planning on doing 1x more Leia release with a bunch of fixes from Matrix backported.
Backports can't go on forever Smile
Yes the same problem was in the Matrix before the fix [Dash] Allow both $Time and $Number in URL #630(Perfect fast fixed)
ok, well hopefully within the next few weeks we can do a Leia backport
Isn't it possible to do a quick test at least for Android? The World Hockey Championship will not wait several weeks for repairs.
Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
unusable inputstream.adaptive for Leia0