Weather not showing with Multi Weather
I installed Kodi v. 19.1, no error. I switched then to Amber, my favirite skin and noticed that the weather information no longer features extras or maps, it is as if the service installed was Gismeteo and not Multi Weather. I tried skin v 3.4.18, no success with maps. I changed bak to default Kodi skin and it worked correctly. Any suggestions to fix this?
(2021-05-20, 22:40)ofumeta Wrote: I installed Kodi v. 19.1, no error. I switched then to Amber, my favirite skin and noticed that the weather information no longer features extras or maps, it is as if the service installed was Gismeteo and not Multi Weather. I tried skin v 3.4.18, no success with maps. I changed bak to default Kodi skin and it worked correctly. Any suggestions to fix this?
@ofumeta , thanks for your feedback.  Amber has never shown maps, at least not in the 2 years I have been maintaining the skin.  I need to re-design the Weather information page, but it is not something I will be doing very soon.  My apologies in advance for that.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-05-20, 23:10)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 22:40)ofumeta Wrote: I installed Kodi v. 19.1, no error. I switched then to Amber, my favirite skin and noticed that the weather information no longer features extras or maps, it is as if the service installed was Gismeteo and not Multi Weather. I tried skin v 3.4.18, no success with maps. I changed bak to default Kodi skin and it worked correctly. Any suggestions to fix this?
@ofumeta , thanks for your feedback.  Amber has never shown maps, at least not in the 2 years I have been maintaining the skin.  I need to re-design the Weather information page, but it is not something I will be doing very soon.  My apologies in advance for that.

Regards,

Bart
 Thanks for your quick reply. I found it strange to find nothing about it. Good luck and keep up the good work! 

Regards,

Carlos Pires.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather not showing with Multi Weather0