Pause / Resume Playlist or Folder
SCENARIO 1> I have a lot of video courses on various subjects. Ussually a video course is a folder containing 1-20 sequential video lessons. I wanted to play the course and be able to stop anytime and resume couple days later from exact same minute:second within the sequence of video lesson files.

SCENARIO 2> I have a folder with a TV series. It contains entire season. Episodes 1-24. I want to be able to binge watch the entire TV series. But at some point I want to PAUSE the playback and come back couple days later and RESUME at exact minute:second in the episode i watched last from that playlist / folder

So far I couldnt find a single app to support this "basic" feature - to Pause/Resume a playlist or folder. I know that Kodi can resume playback on a single file, but I want a quicker way to PAUSE/RESUME entire playlist without the need to scroll or select individual files within a folder.

The only app I could find that support PAUSE/RESUME of a playlist files is PotPlayer for PC:
1) save playlist into proprietary playlist format .dpl
2) opening the .dpl playlist magically resumes playback at exactly the last file and minute:second position in the playlist
Same request

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pause / Resume Playlist or Folder0