Can't install any addon kodi - win 10 64b
(2021-05-31, 22:10)emxde Wrote:
(2021-05-30, 17:26)phunkyfish Wrote: You need to use the left context menu. So once you open the repo using “Install from repository” open the left pane pop out window.

Here there should be a check for updates button.
I did, but it shows up-right 'Checking for add-on update: 0%' and disappears.
As I said, 'Check for Updates' via the Context Menu, then install. Did you try again to install the addon?
(2021-05-30, 17:26)phunkyfish Wrote: You need to use the left context menu. So once you open the repo using “Install from repository” open the left pane pop out window.

And after that it still won’t install?

Then I would suggest a completely clean install. Backup any profile dirs etc. Delete them and then try from a clean startup with no other addons installed.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2021-06-01, 00:31)phunkyfish Wrote:

And after that it still won’t install?

Then I would suggest a completely clean install. Backup any profile dirs etc. Delete them and then try from a clean startup with no other addons installed.
installs the add-on and comes with an error (addon installed), then tries to enable and another error. I've already uninstalled and installed a clean install and it's the same all the time
https://paste.kodi.tv/rasodaxezi.kodi
@emxde maybe try checking if your antivirus software is misbehaving.
Try disabling your antivirus _temporarily_ and recheck whether iptvsimple works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't install any addon kodi - win 10 64b0