• 11(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
(2021-06-10, 23:42)onesane Wrote: I think I found a bug in the latest release. I have my info-dialog lists set to NOT use online information, but the windows are showing all of the online info anyway (and additional lists than the ones I have selected). It's a small thing, but I figured you wouldd want to know. Thanks!
Hey!
Fix for this is commited. Will be available with today's update Wink
(2021-06-11, 18:50)Aldebaran Wrote: Could it be possible to do that the clearlogo is appear at the top of the movies not only at the tv shows?
I must look closer at it. From what I see, clearlogo appear also for movies in my library: https://imgur.com/y24jb1v
Are you using any kind of widgets?
Somehow the highlight outline is missed. Could you please put it back?

Here is how I see. I don't know that I have to install something for the clearlogo or not. How I can see at the top of the movies?

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Mahatma Gandhi
(2021-06-11, 22:32)Aldebaran Wrote: Somehow the highlight outline is missed. Could you please put it back?

Here is how I see. I don't know that I have to install something for the clearlogo or not. How I can see at the top of the movies?

Sorry for the highlight issue... I pushed an update kinda too fast, my bad. However this package is now fixed and every new installation should not be affected.
To fix it, go to skin settings > furniture and pick one of the border sizes from "choose between focus border sizes" list. It should solve the issue.
If you want a clear logo on the top, you can enable it in skin settings > furniture > clearlogo.

Tomorrow I will take a closer look at the clearlogo tho.

Sorry for the problems again Sad
(2021-06-11, 22:54)nfm886 Wrote: Sorry for the highlight issue... I pushed an update kinda too fast, my bad. However this package is now fixed and every new installation should not be affected.
To fix it, go to skin settings > furniture and pick one of the border sizes from "choose between focus border sizes" list. It should solve the issue.
If you want a clear logo on the top, you can enable it in skin settings > furniture > clearlogo.

Tomorrow I will take a closer look at the clearlogo tho.

Sorry for the problems again Sad
Thank you for your quick reply.
Shit happens.  Nod
Tomorrow I will check the highlight.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Mahatma Gandhi
(2021-06-11, 19:05)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 23:42)onesane Wrote: I think I found a bug in the latest release. I have my info-dialog lists set to NOT use online information, but the windows are showing all of the online info anyway (and additional lists than the ones I have selected). It's a small thing, but I figured you wouldd want to know. Thanks!
Hey!
Thanks so much for the responsiveness here. You're really killing it. 

So, with your most recent changes to info dialogs, when I've selected to not use online info, I don't seem to have the option to keep local info like Director, Collection, Extras, and Seasons (for tv shows) displayed. Originally in AZ2, if you were using just local info, it would display those lists but only with movies I actually have in my library. I'd like to get that option back if it's possible.
(2021-06-12, 00:13)onesane Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 19:05)nfm886 Wrote:
Hey!
Thanks so much for the responsiveness here. You're really killing it. 

So, with your most recent changes to info dialogs, when I've selected to not use online info, I don't seem to have the option to keep local info like Director, Collection, Extras, and Seasons (for tv shows) displayed. Originally in AZ2, if you were using just local info, it would display those lists but only with movies I actually have in my library. I'd like to get that option back if it's possible.

Thanks for your feedback! It will be back with today's update Smile

#edit
Fix is in latest main branch. If you want, you can test it by downloading: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip this .zip file, before an update Smile
There is one thing - stupid and petty - that I miss about this skin. Namely, "BACK OPTION". After launching an add-on, we have the "NEXT / NEXT PAGE" option to scroll through the list of movies, but in the case of PC - you have to use the "BACKSPACE" button to go back / exit. "PREVIOUS PAGE / BACK" option is missing. It is the same in general - when it comes to navigating the kodi using this skin. Of course, I'm talking about using it on a PC. It is not a "must have". The question is - is there a physical possibility to add this?

And another question - if I prepared a translation into my native language - would it be possible to add it in some next update ??
(2021-06-12, 12:17)Shoter Wrote: There is one thing - stupid and petty - that I miss about this skin. Namely, "BACK OPTION". After launching an add-on, we have the "NEXT / NEXT PAGE" option to scroll through the list of movies, but in the case of PC - you have to use the "BACKSPACE" button to go back / exit. "PREVIOUS PAGE / BACK" option is missing. It is the same in general - when it comes to navigating the kodi using this skin. Of course, I'm talking about using it on a PC. It is not a "must have". The question is - is there a physical possibility to add this?

Hey! Thanks for your feedback!
I'm not sure if it's possible to do. I must investigate the issue here and think of it a bit. I will tell when I have done something Wink
Quote:And another question - if I prepared a translation into my native language - would it be possible to add it in some next update ??
Of course! Make a pull request and after I merged it, it will be available with next update. I usually pushing an update each day in the evening Smile

#edit
If you don't want to make a pull request, just prepare you translation and sent me the strings.po file, I will add it Smile
(2021-06-12, 12:21)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 12:17)Shoter Wrote: There is one thing - stupid and petty - that I miss about this skin. Namely, "BACK OPTION". After launching an add-on, we have the "NEXT / NEXT PAGE" option to scroll through the list of movies, but in the case of PC - you have to use the "BACKSPACE" button to go back / exit. "PREVIOUS PAGE / BACK" option is missing. It is the same in general - when it comes to navigating the kodi using this skin. Of course, I'm talking about using it on a PC. It is not a "must have". The question is - is there a physical possibility to add this?

I'm not sure if it's possible to do. I must investigate the issue here and think of it a bit. I will tell when I have done something Wink
Quote:And another question - if I prepared a translation into my native language - would it be possible to add it in some next update ??
Of course! Make a pull request and after I merged it, it will be available with next update. I usually pushing an update each day in the evening Smile

#edit
If you don't want to make a pull request, just prepare you translation and sent me the strings.po file, I will add it Smile
As for what I wrote about - after installing, for example, a different skin (for test, it was AEON NOX )- and returning to your mod - the option came back. Maybe some dependency is arguing, or something is bothering somewhere - that the "RETURN / BACK" option disappears / does not appear. Also tested on pure KODI. Just a skin - nothing else.

As for the translation - I will double-check everything and send / put a thread on the github.

Thanks a lot for your willingness and a lot of work. This skin rocks Smile
(2021-06-12, 13:38)Shoter Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 12:21)nfm886 Wrote:

#edit
As for what I wrote about - after installing, for example, a different skin (for test, it was AEON NOX )- and returning to your mod - the option came back. Maybe some dependency is arguing, or something is bothering somewhere - that the "RETURN / BACK" option disappears / does not appear. Also tested on pure KODI. Just a skin - nothing else.

As for the translation - I will double-check everything and send / put a thread on the github.

Thanks a lot for your willingness and a lot of work. This skin rocks Smile
Thanks for your tests! It's mean a lot to me Smile
I will try to fix this issue when some things will be done.
And also thanks for kind words!
Waiting for your translation Wink
Hi
Could you add the option for subtitle background opacity that estuary has?, The workaround is switch to estuary to change it and then switch back to AZ2 R, but it would be better if its implemented.
(2021-06-12, 14:17)rodainas Wrote: Hi
Could you add the option for subtitle background opacity that estuary has?, The workaround is switch to estuary to change it and then switch back to AZ2 R, but it would be better if its implemented.

I will take a look on it Smile
For some reason usermeter ratings (popcorn) doesnt appear in the view below:

TV Shows are missing all ratings in this view, only IMDb is shown. It also appears that golden globes are not setup

Edit 1: Media info 2 view doesn't display oscar winners/golden globes.

Edit 2: Spotlight is also missing usermeter ratings (popcorn)

Thanks for the updates
Hi
I got the popcorn ratings with movies and for tv shows am getting all the ratings too.

Try reinstalling themoviedb helper

ImageImage
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0