• 4(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
Hello,

for projector users would not be possible to make a CIF version (21:9) like scope osmc or scopenox?

It would be an ideal solution. Probably not only for me...
(2021-06-05, 19:04)zozi Wrote: Hello,

for projector users would not be possible to make a CIF version (21:9) like scope osmc or scopenox?

It would be an ideal solution. Probably not only for me...
Hey!
It sounds like a lot of work to do. To be honest, I don't know. Maybe in the future but I can't promise anything.
Let say, I will think about it when 1.0.0 version of the skin will be done as I would like to satisfy as many people I can Smile
Hi guys!
Wanted to inform you all I'm working on switching from SkinHelper to TMDbHelper fully. In this case, there is probability, some functions will gone, for example create/restore backup or switching light/dark mode based on time. I will try to find a solution to make backups but for now, I think it's more important to get rid of SkinHelper. 
I think there will be some performance improvements since SkinHelper makes a lot of errors. A lot of things does not works even...
I will do my best to satisfy you guys, so please make a feedback if something will broke. 
Have a nice day! Smile
I have to ask for one thing. Is it possible to disable: "BLUR" ?? Setting up my wallpapers is all too hazy and I personally don't like it. Overall, the skin is super great.
(2021-06-06, 11:40)Shoter Wrote: I have to ask for one thing. Is it possible to disable: "BLUR" ?? Setting up my wallpapers is all too hazy and I personally don't like it. Overall, the skin is super great.

Can you post an image, please? 
For what I know, blur should not work since it's managed by script.colorbox and it's not compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix, from what I know.
Maybe your problem is caused by something else than "blur setting" Smile
(2021-06-06, 11:53)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 11:40)Shoter Wrote: I have to ask for one thing. Is it possible to disable: "BLUR" ?? Setting up my wallpapers is all too hazy and I personally don't like it. Overall, the skin is super great.

For what I know, blur should not work since it's managed by script.colorbox and it's not compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix, from what I know.
I mean this:
I do not know if it is possible to disable the background to look like the Home Layout setting, for example Basic:
With the vertical setting - wallpaper / background is practically invisible.
(2021-06-06, 12:16)Shoter Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 11:53)nfm886 Wrote:

I mean this:
I do not know if it is possible to disable the background to look like the Home Layout setting, for example Basic:
Ahh, I see. Maybe I should make a switch to disable this overlay. I will inform you when it's done Smile Now I have some work to do with legacy code and then I will implement new things Smile 
Added to TODO list.
(2021-06-06, 12:30)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 12:16)Shoter Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 11:53)nfm886 Wrote: Can you post an image, please? 
I mean this:
Ahh, I see. Maybe I should make a switch to disable this overlay. I will inform you when it's done Smile Now I have some work to do with legacy code and then I will implement new things Smile 
Added to TODO list.
It would be great Smile Thanks Smile
he referring too the background image

issue is with this never working even with AZ2 pk

The blur box is un-tick-able , issue as i can see is with media\common\bg.jpg being a overlay image with transparency that has never had a transparency adjustment option or a option to ot have the over lay on/off .. adding a on off is the easy fix, but my python is sooo bad. so only good atm in referencing.

and the blur setting refers to the fall back image for its settings

So its not blur its the over lay image that they are talking about.

hope this helps
tested removing the bg image but there is a overlay when the image is removed so not easy as turning of that background image would need to find the code for that transparency and maybe more.

this is what happens with image removed, :/
(2021-06-06, 12:41)Silent Knight Wrote: he referring too the background image

issue is with this never working even with AZ2 pk

The blur box is un-tick-able , issue as i can see is with media\common\bg.jpg being a overlay image with transparency that has never had a transparency adjustment option or a option to ot have the over lay on/off .. adding a on off is the easy fix, but my python is sooo bad. so only good atm in referencing.

and the blur setting refers to the fall back image for its settings

So its not blur its the over lay image that they are talking about.

hope this helps
Yes.
In latest master (as you can see on GitHub) blur settings are gone since it did not works. It was managed by colorbox script which is not working with Kodi 19. After some code cleanup I will do, there is be Blur implemented, managed by TMDBHelper as Arctic Horizon skin does.
Is the dependency of Skin Helper Service necessary? The skin runs fine without it being installed. 

I'm asking because 'Skin Helper Service' crashes my Kodi on Windows 10. I have to delete the addon folder to use Kodi without crashing and it gets reinstalled every time the skin gets updated.
(2021-06-06, 17:37)iphonenexus Wrote: Is the dependency of Skin Helper Service necessary? The skin runs fine without it being installed. 

I'm asking because 'Skin Helper Service' crashes my Kodi on Windows 10. I have to delete the addon folder to use Kodi without crashing and it gets reinstalled every time the skin gets updated.

It was necessary but today I got rid of it and this evening I will push an update without those dependencies. Of course if You installed it before, dependencies will be installed as well but skin won't use them anymore. I also noticed some performance boost as well as ratings are working better Smile
The update cannot be installed at all. I keep popping up bugs that the dependencies don't match: Skin helper service and others, don't match something out there. Only zip download and zip installation work. Log does not write anything - strange.
(2021-06-06, 17:50)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 17:37)iphonenexus Wrote: Is the dependency of Skin Helper Service necessary? The skin runs fine without it being installed. 

It was necessary but today I got rid of it and this evening I will push an update without those dependencies. Of course if You installed it before, dependencies will be installed as well but skin won't use them anymore. I also noticed some performance boost as well as ratings are working better Smile

Glad to know it.  Smile Always faced that issue with Leia but hadn't noticed it in Matrix until now. So had to ask. I guess pkscout mod didn't use that dependency.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0