Mythtv addon resets at same time every night
Hello,

I'm running Kodi on an OSMC Vero+.

The Myth addon resets at the same time every night at about 20.10. 

Has anyone had a similar issue and a work around? Log extract below.

Log

It seems to have something to do with EPG. I've gone through the settings and there's nothing obvious.

I've been using Myth with OSMC for a number of years and this is the first time I've seen this issue.

Any ideas?

Thank you for any assistance.
(2021-06-06, 05:24)tony-r Wrote: Log extract below.

Sorry, but it's hard to solve puzzles with only 1 or 2 pieces. Kindly always provide the full unedited/uncut log file next time.

unable to stat url = Linux speak for "File not found", so I'm guessing some web service is not working

Also, you are running a specific OSMC hardware/software setup. It is recommended you contact their forum about any problems first.
(2021-06-06, 05:46)Klojum Wrote:

Sorry, but it's hard to solve puzzles with only 1 or 2 pieces. Kindly always provide the full unedited/uncut log file next time.

unable to stat url = Linux speak for "File not found", so I'm guessing some web service is not working

Also, you are running a specific OSMC hardware/software setup. It is recommended you contact their forum about any problems first.
Thanks for the quick reply.

I have posted on the OSMC forum:

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/mythtv-conne...ight/89434

I uploaded a 10 minute debug log to them. Unfortunately, it looks as thought their pastebin has deleted my full entry. I'll create another in a day or so, an link it here.
(2021-06-06, 07:56)tony-r Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 05:46)Klojum Wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have posted on the OSMC forum:

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/mythtv-conne...ight/89434

I uploaded a 10 minute debug log to them. Unfortunately, it looks as thought their pastebin has deleted my full entry. I'll create another in a day or so, an link it here.
In the mean time, here an extract from the standard logs. Some sort of error getting 'channel groups?'

nepitedilu.kodi (paste)

Hope this helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mythtv addon resets at same time every night0