Release Bello 8 for Matrix 19.xx
(2021-08-08, 19:05)seanbolandRED Wrote: Quick question: I don't understand dB's so is there a way to display the volume as actual numbers or a percentage?
No but... why this is important?... i mean the type of numbers in that dialog. I might remove the numbers completely from there in the next updates. 

(2021-08-10, 06:27)Groguuu Wrote: I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but really enjoy your skin and wondering if I can request to add categories on top of the PVR Guide? Most 19 skins have this so hoping this can be added.

Thank you
The groups of channels are accessible from the options menu... and they will stay there. I am not putting another list to a already cluttered and hard to navigate section.

Cheers
Nessus
(2021-08-15, 09:02)nessus Wrote:
(2021-08-08, 19:05)seanbolandRED Wrote: Quick question: I don't understand dB's so is there a way to display the volume as actual numbers or a percentage?
No but... why this is important?... i mean the type of numbers in that dialog. I might remove the numbers completely from there in the next updates. 

(2021-08-10, 06:27)Groguuu Wrote: I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but really enjoy your skin and wondering if I can request to add categories on top of the PVR Guide? Most 19 skins have this so hoping this can be added.

Thank you
The groups of channels are accessible from the options menu... and they will stay there. I am not putting another list to a already cluttered and hard to navigate section.

Cheers
Nessus

I believe it was added to make things easier instead of always having to click the menu to check a tv category. I have given example from estuary. Image
Hello everyone.

Is there a way to add folders to the background selection menu? Currently I only have access to the skin folder and all my kodi wallpapers and backgrounds are in my user folders.
(2021-09-02, 04:34)Bedwyr Wrote: Hello everyone.

Is there a way to add folders to the background selection menu? Currently I only have access to the skin folder and all my kodi wallpapers and backgrounds are in my user folders.

add special:// path to the folder and you can use it
(2021-09-02, 08:36)awesomebuilder Wrote:

Thank you very much. Erm, I feel silly asking this but <whispers> where do I add the path? I figured out that I could back out of the skin location into my hard disk so that solved the immediate problem. But I'd like to know this for the future.

I have one other question. I have had to start over with Kodi multiple times in the past and struggle with this every time. When I wish to add special backgrounds to a menu item like Conditional Weather especially, it doesn't actually work (default background remains). I cannot remember if it is a setting or an add-on that I keep forgetting to change. I really need to write down the common mistake or needed thing for the next time I do this.

edit: Ok, I recollect how to set this in Estuary: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Estuary/Se...k_Settings. However, there's no equivalent in Bello and setting the background in Bello menu options to "Conditional Weather" does nothing.
Tongue 
(2021-09-04, 20:16)Bedwyr Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 08:36)awesomebuilder Wrote:

Thank you very much. Erm, I feel silly asking this but <whispers> where do I add the path? I figured out that I could back out of the skin location into my hard disk so that solved the immediate problem. But I'd like to know this for the future.

I have one other question. I have had to start over with Kodi multiple times in the past and struggle with this every time. When I wish to add special backgrounds to a menu item like Conditional Weather especially, it doesn't actually work (default background remains). I cannot remember if it is a setting or an add-on that I keep forgetting to change. I really need to write down the common mistake or needed thing for the next time I do this.

edit: Ok, I recollect how to set this in Estuary: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Estuary/Se...k_Settings. However, there's no equivalent in Bello and setting the background in Bello menu options to "Conditional Weather" does nothing.
Sorry for late reply but I was away  Laugh

So add folder location inside File menager. Add it as ...    special://home/userdata/your backgrounds folder name

Then using Bello settings choosing backgrounds locate this folder as a location for your backgrounds.

Hope it doesn't sound too complicated  Rofl
Hi, is amazing how this skin is still the most beautiful and better integrated of all.

Could I request if it would be easy to move the album art from the top to the bottom in music player view when the lyrics are going through? It is hiding most of the artists fanart faces so I think having it at the bottom would be nicer, like most of the other skins. Maybe adding an option to have it at the top or at the bottom?

The screen I mean is the one that shows the lyrics while playing music.

Thanks for maintaining this piece of art.

(is there any intentions of adding the colourful dynamic lyrics that other skins have implemented?)
I upgraded from 18 to 19 and reinstalled Bello 8 and I'm not getting this screen anymore:
https://kodi.wiki/images/3/30/9.jpg

Which was my favorite part of the skin, since kodi pretty much plays music all day.  I don't think this was tied to a separate visualization, it seemed to be built in to the skin, but I don't know how to configure/activate it.  It just came up after a minute of idleness.  Any tips on how that worked would be appreciated.
(2021-10-10, 14:53)ferent Wrote: Hi, is amazing how this skin is still the most beautiful and better integrated of all.

Could I request if it would be easy to move the album art from the top to the bottom in music player view when the lyrics are going through? It is hiding most of the artists fanart faces so I think having it at the bottom would be nicer, like most of the other skins. Maybe adding an option to have it at the top or at the bottom?

The screen I mean is the one that shows the lyrics while playing music.
Well... i think is matter of taste on where that should show. Although i believe when lyrics are showing the attention is in the lyrics and not in the bg fanart,
nonetheless your request it makes sense. We will see in the next updates if I find some time to make the change.

(2021-10-10, 14:53)ferent Wrote: (is there any intentions of adding the colourful dynamic lyrics that other skins have implemented?)
I've been asked about this again and the answer is a strong NO. I find it ugly and far from Bello's style and appearance.

(2021-11-18, 21:57)Link420 Wrote: I upgraded from 18 to 19 and reinstalled Bello 8 and I'm not getting this screen anymore:
https://kodi.wiki/images/3/30/9.jpg

Which was my favorite part of the skin, since kodi pretty much plays music all day. I don't think this was tied to a separate visualization, it seemed to be built in to the skin, but I don't know how to configure/activate it. It just came up after a minute of idleness. Any tips on how that worked would be appreciated.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3073624

Cheers
Nessus
So views work great with me library.  I like View 580.  Been banging my head all day long trying to figure out why only get Bello, list and thub view with video addons like Disney + and Netflix....  am I doing something wrong??  Don't get it??
Ignore the mistakes -- me - my , etc.. I was tired..lol
Hi there, recently purchased a Veor 4K+ and am enjoying Bello 8 skin. I noticed when I pull up info during playback I can see current time and playback end time which is great but it seems to not like a 12 hour style clock with AM/PM designation.

See image example, movie started in 11am hour that would not end until 3pm hour is showing 3am instead of 3pm. Any ideas on how I can adjust this but keep AM/PM designation? Thanks!

I can't edit my previous post but I seem to have corrected this for myself but editing the 'includes.xml' file. I changed the Time and NowPlaying Finish Time sections from '(hh:mm)' to '(hh:mm xx)' and then removed the group/label functions from below each section entirely. I'm sure there's someway to edit those sections to keep the formatting and fix the time issue but this worked out well enough for me.
(2021-09-30, 11:24)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2021-09-04, 20:16)Bedwyr Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 08:36)awesomebuilder Wrote: add special:// path to the folder and you can use it

Sorry for late reply but I was away  Laugh

So add folder location inside File menager. Add it as ...    special://home/userdata/your backgrounds folder name

Then using Bello settings choosing backgrounds locate this folder as a location for your backgrounds.

Hope it doesn't sound too complicated  Rofl

No problem and thank you. I know to be patient when it comes to volunteer efforts. And hopefully someone else searching for the same thing on the Google can find the advice.
How do I get the plot of a movie or an episode to display on the video OSD of the "Now Playing" screen?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello 8 for Matrix 19.xx0