Solved still stutter
Still micro stutter on my Nuc windows 10 kodi matrix 1.9

https://paste.kodi.tv/ehomejimuh
Thanks for the debug log; I do have some doubts whether a i3-8109U with shared gfx engine can realize 3840x2160 32Bit at 60hz. Let's prove out the hardware with a Portable mode (wiki) installation with zero customization, only one local source in default mode and see if it flies without a hitch? Should you discover that the issue persists, set the desktop to 1920x1080x60 and launch Kodi at the same parameters, and let's see if it all works.
https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/...i3beh.html

1920x1080x60 same problem...
This is from a laptop with the same Intel Iris Plus 655 graphics:
Code:
The reworked video engine now fully supports hardware decoding of H.265/HEVC videos. Contrary to Skylake, however, Kaby Lake can now also decode H.265/HEVC Main 10 with a 10-bit color depth as well as Google's VP9 codec. The video output is possible via DP 1.2/eDP 1.3 (up to 3840 x 2160 @60 Hz), whereas HDMI is also supported in the older 1.4a standard.
So it should work sufficiently, unless the Intel video drivers are somehow broken.
It's been bugging me for weeks, maybe a hardware error.
Or is it sound related.see alot of DirectSound errors in the log?
Playing hdr in kodi goes well, but when I play sdr micro stutter strange.
(2021-06-09, 18:42)Theike Wrote: It's been bugging me for weeks, maybe a hardware error.
Does that mean that it worked fine at one point? A plain vanilla portable installation with local source should have shown functionality if the drivers and hardware are solid, or at least at 1080p. The only issue I can make out. "Total video memory available is 4157 MB (dedicated = 128 MB, shared = 4029 MB)" If the laptop has dual gfx, it would be important to indicate one or the other in the bios, but from what I can see it looks like a one trick pony.
(2021-06-09, 23:43)PatK Wrote:
(2021-06-09, 18:42)Theike Wrote: It's been bugging me for weeks, maybe a hardware error.
Does that mean that it worked fine at one point? A plain vanilla portable installation with local source should have shown functionality if the drivers and hardware are solid, or at least at 1080p. The only issue I can make out. "Total video memory available is 4157 MB (dedicated = 128 MB, shared = 4029 MB)" If the laptop has dual gfx, it would be important to indicate one or the other in the bios, but from what I can see it looks like a one trick pony.
Its not a laptop Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEH..
Hello, all problems have been solved, came by an expensive hdmi cable, now one of 5 euros and the problems disappeared. No more micro stutter.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
still stutter0