Best way to retrive data on my app
I would need to download all the data from the audio and video library and the artworks to my app.
What is the best method to do this via the app?
Thanks so much
Exporting metadata and fanart graphics from Kodi is done via a Library Export via /System/Media/Library.

I'm not sure what "apps" you are referring to.
(2021-06-10, 15:11)Klojum Wrote: Exporting metadata and fanart graphics from Kodi is done via a Library Export via /System/Media/Library.

Hi, thanks for your response,
i need to improove performance of my android app, i would download all library data and artwork and then i'll manage my interface without many JsonRpc calls.
Thanks
(2021-06-10, 15:12)omerGrandinote Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 15:11)Klojum Wrote: Exporting metadata and fanart graphics from Kodi is done via a Library Export via /System/Media/Library.

Hi, thanks for your response,
i need to improove performance of my android app, i would download all library data and artwork and then i'll manage my interface without many JsonRpc
calls.
Thanks
I have generated VideoLibrary.xml with:
{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.Export", "params": { "options": { "path": "/System/Media/Library" } }, "id": 1 }
and i received a correct response:

{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.OnExport","params":{"data":{"file":"/System/Media/Library/kodi_videodb_2021-06-10/videodb.xml/kodi_videodb_2021-06-10/videodb.xml","root":"/System/Media/Library/kodi_videodb_2021-06-10/videodb.xml/kodi_videodb_2021-06-10"},"sender":"xbmc"}}

And now how can download it on my device?
and what about artworks?

Thank you so much

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best way to retrive data on my app0