Solved File Season/Episode Incorrectly Determined
Code:
2021-06-10 16:02:33.332 T:19940   DEBUG <general>: VIDEO::CVideoInfoScanner:TonguerocessItemByVideoInfoTag - found match for: smb://USER-PC/Videos/Shows/Mr. Robot (2015)/01x06 - eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf.mkv. Season 1, Episode 1

Full Logs: https://paste.kodi.tv/hahiyegoya.kodi

Thanks in advance.
Scanner is being confused by all the numbering in the filename.

Try- S01E06 - eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf.mkv

If that does not work then try... S01E06- br4ve-trave1er.asf.mkv
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-06-11, 00:23)Karellen Wrote: Scanner is being confused by all the numbering in the filename.

Try- S01E06 - eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf.mkv

If that does not work then try... S01E06- br4ve-trave1er.asf.mkv

S01E06 - eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf.mkv worked, thank you!
(2021-06-11, 03:21)bejhan Wrote: S01E06 - eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf.mkv worked, thank you!
Great!!
If you look at the table in section 2 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...sode_Files
You will note the numbering system I suggested is Order number 1, which means it is searched for first
You are using Order number 5.
The filename also included eps1.5 which is Order number 2. Ignoring the .5 the scanner found ep 1 (being order no 2) before it found your numbering (which is order no 5)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Makes sense, I'll switch all of my episodes to order number 1 to avoid problems going forward.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File Season/Episode Incorrectly Determined0