• 18(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread
That's the current behaviour, yes. It would be nice if the next source was then queried. A lot of concert videos also have an entry only in TMDB.
Hi, I'm still on EMM 1.9.2 because using any newer version, I cannot add genres on the "Edit Movie" dialog box (nothing happens when I press the + button). This is not why I write here. My problem is with the "Get Watched State" that stopped working for movies, and the problem is in all the versions I have since tested (1.5.0, 1.9.2 and 1.11.1). Also new installs.

When I run "Get Watched State", "Sync" or even F5 on movies, the <lastPlayed> tag in the NFO file is removed, and the last played value in Kodi's database is overwritten with the current date/time.

It has worked fine for years, but I have lately moved my installation folder from my PC to a VirtualBox guest and reinstalled 1.9.2 there (overwriting the folder). I don't really think this is the cause. I haven't changed any settings, but there could have been a new Kodi/OSMC update before I discovered the problem.

The weird part is that it works for TV shows, just not movies, so I'm wondering if it is due to a change in the JSON-RPC API...

My OSMC version is the lastest, 2021.12-1, which is based on Kodi version 19.3.

Update: I found out what the problem was. It was the time format on the new system that differed (old was  hh:mm:ss, new was set to hh.mm.ss, date part was the same), and that somehow screwed up EMM's handling of the watched state.
recently i moved movies and tv shows folder, so i go to settings and edit folder location, emm froze, removed it no problem, but when i clicked "add source", it froze again, let it freeze while i sleep and woke up to find out it was still frozen

1.5 x64 was the version

updated to 1.11.1 x64, same problem

how do i fix it?

thank you
Current version. New install. 
When scanning new movies, the folders are no longer being added. I have "sort files into folders before each library update" selected under Movies.
Also, if I have 3 movies listed, only 1 will scrape.

Sometimes it's a near instant scrape and others its 5+ minutes.

Any ideas what I'm missing?
[SOLVED]

Was working yesterday, but today - out of the blue - EMM is freezing: if I select any profile and click OK, nothing happens.
Since the program freeze, I have to kill the process.
If I change Autoload parameter to true in profiles.xml the Default profile does load and works normally.

What could have caused all the other profiles to to stop working?
Some hint about a quick fix or will it be necessary to recreate my profiles?

Solution: chkdsk took care of the glitch - the system SSD had some error.
(2022-03-28, 02:33)McButton Wrote: I have "sort files into folders before each library update" selected under Movies.
I've found a bug in this function if there are to much files to compare and move. You have to disable this function or use another tool to move the files. A fixed releases is in the pipeline... (don't ask when it will be released).
Hi, 
I am running on 1.11.1 x64, and am encountering the following errors:
On certain tv shows (movies do not seem to have this problem) I get the eror that the path is no longer available, even if it has just scanned the file and, yes, it IS available if I browse there...
I created a new folder for the show, but the results are the same.... Other shows in the same folder do not have this problem? It somehow seems a EMM issue (TVshows are not as developed as Movies IMHO)

The log shows the following error:
2022-04-06 15:15:19.2929Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork18TRACE[TVScraper] [Start] TV Shows Count [1]
2022-04-06 15:15:19.2929Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork18TRACE[TVScraper] [Start] Scraping Nick En Simon Documentary
2022-04-06 15:15:19.2929EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVShow18TRACE[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVShow] [Start] 
2022-04-06 15:15:20.9543EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVShow18TRACE[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVShow] [Abort] [Offline] 
2022-04-06 15:15:20.9543Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork18TRACECanceled scraping: Nick En Simon Documentary
2022-04-06 15:15:20.9543Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork18TRACEEnded TV SHOW scrape

Thanks in advance,
Erwin Leetink
(2022-04-05, 21:41)DanCooper Wrote:
(2022-03-28, 02:33)McButton Wrote: I have "sort files into folders before each library update" selected under Movies.
I've found a bug in this function if there are to much files to compare and move. You have to disable this function or use another tool to move the files. A fixed releases is in the pipeline... (don't ask when it will be released).
I actually deleted the file that was stopping it and the rest scanned through fine. It seems like perhaps the file was an exact name of another stored on the main folder. If it continues, I'll name myself, but this one may have been a ME issue. Thanks!
Is there a method to change this behaviour that I'm not finding?

I run multiple media storage directories for both movies and TV Shows, that Kodi combines into single sources.  If I move, for example, a TV Show with valid nfo files from a directory NOT monitored by EMM into one that is, EMM interprets it as a new show (as it should), renames all the .nfo files (series, episode, etc) to .info, and rescrapes the show.  It also does the same for all images, but at least the images have options to not overwrite.  It's not just TV Shows, EMM treats movies the same way too.  There is no need for any of this since the nfo files are valid; I lose all the local information stored in the nfo files - such as watched state - and have to either reset it, or overwrite the newly created nfo files with the info files.  Am I missing an 'import series / movie directory' type command?
(2022-04-30, 16:49)Remus Wrote: There is no need for any of this since the nfo files are valid
If NFO files are renamed to *.info then the files are not valid. That means the XML contains Integer/Double nodes with an empty String value (its not possible for Integer or Double) or a misspelled Boolean value (TRUE, True, FALSE or False instead of true or false). You can check the Ember log files to see the number of the wrong lines in these XML. The next version of Ember will have some sort of an auto correction function, but you should use only valid XML files.
(2022-05-01, 00:54)DanCooper Wrote: XML contains Integer/Double nodes with an empty String value
[...]
a misspelled Boolean value (TRUE, True, FALSE or False instead of true or false). 

Humn; here's a snippet from the nfo that EMM generated:

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<tvshow xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <id type="tvdb">378023</id>
  <uniqueid type="imdb" default="false">tt11794642</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid type="tvdb" default="true">378023</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid type="tmdb" default="false">100010</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid type="tvmaze" default="false">46062</uniqueid>

and here's the same data from a previous nfo that was renamed to info:

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<tvshow>
  <title>Big Sky</title>
  <uniqueid default="false" type="tmdb">100010</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid default="false" type="imdb">tt11794642</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid default="false" type="tvmaze">46062</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid default="true" type="tvdb">378023</uniqueid>
Right off the xml and tvshow node entries are different, and the uniqueid 'type' and 'default' attributes are reversed - but I'm not sure those are order specific.  The standalone attribute in the xml definition is functionally equivalent to the external xmlns: name space definition, but both are correct.

All the <tag> node entries are gone, along with <watched>, <lastplayed>, <playcount>, and <dateadded>, and the info version is missing a <language> entry - there's something interesting.  The info version does have some blank entries such as <mpaa /> and <certification /> and is missing <order> entries for the actors.  Which node attributes is EMM expecting as integers or doubles?  (and not converting from strings!)  KODI's nfo specifications are incomplete - there are more entries used than defined - and I merely dabble in VB code so have not downloaded EMM's source.  (yeah, yeah, Use the source, Luke.)  Think I might create a script to remove all blank entries from nfo files and see if that helps.

Viewing the log for the last run, the only exceptions are for a KODI unit that was powered off, but I do have a lot of these, which I recall being mentioned as a non issue elsewhere.
[Sanner] [IsValidDir] [NotValidDirIs] Path "s:\Media\TV Shows\Big Sky (2020)\.actors" has been skipped (path name is ".actors")
[Sanner] [IsValidDir] [NotValidDirIs] Path "s:\Media\TV Shows\Big Sky (2020)\Season 1\.actors" has been skipped (path name is ".actors")
[Sanner] [IsValidDir] [NotValidDirIs] Path "s:\Media\TV Shows\Big Sky (2020)\Season 2\.actors" has been skipped (path name is ".actors")
[Sanner] [IsValidDir] [NotValidDirIs] Path "s:\Media\TV Shows\Big Sky (2020)\extrafanart" has been skipped (path name is "extrafanart")

Guess I need to up the logging level as it's not showing anything to help with this.

Edit: misspelled a word, added clarifiers.
Here's some short batch / command files that I use to generate an initial nfo file from radarr/sonarr.  (My working version is actually a single script that does other things specific to my household so I changed a few things and the comments don't stand alone very well.)  Probably the wrong forum thread, but kinda sorta goes with my other post.  

postRadarr.cmd
php:

@echo off
:: Change this to match your installation!
set "logfile=E:\Shared\Media\postprocess.log"
::
:: Create nfo filename from %radarr_moviefile_path% & fill if necessary - might be a movie upgrade
set "newname=%radarr_moviefile_path:~0,-4%.nfo"
echo New movie %radarr_movie_title% >> "%logfile%"
:: Generate a basic nfo file if necessary; see https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Movies
if not exist "%newname%" (
  echo Creating nfo file %newname% >> "%logfile%"
  set "default=true"
  :: escape xml characters <, >, ', ", and & with ^, and add ? for good measure.
  echo ^<^?xml version=^"1.0^" encoding=^"utf-8^"^?^> > "%newname%"
  echo ^<!-- Created by postRadarr command file --^> >> "%newname%"
  echo ^<movie xmlns:xsd=^"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema^" xmlns:xsi=^"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance^"^> >> "%newname%"
  echo   ^<title^>%radarr_movie_title%^</title^> >> "%newname%"
  if "%radarr_movie_imdbid%" neq "" (
    echo   ^<uniqueid type=^"imdb^" default=^"%default%^"^>%radarr_movie_imdbid%^</uniqueid^> >> "%newname%"
    set "default=false"
  )
  if "%radarr_movie_tmdbid%" neq "" (
    echo   ^<uniqueid type=^"tmdb^" default=^"%default%^"^>%radarr_movie_tmdbid%^</uniqueid^> >> "%newname%"
    set "default=false"
  )
  echo ^</movie^> >> "%newname%"
  set "default="
)

postSonarr.cmd
php:

@echo off
:: Change this to match your installation!
set "logfile=E:\Shared\Media\postprocess.log"
:: Create nfo filename from %sonarr_series_path%, and fill if necessary
set "newname=%sonarr_series_path%\tvshow.nfo"
if not exist "%newname%" (
  echo New TV Show %sonnar_series_title% >> "%logfile%"
  echo Creating nfo file %newname% >> "%logfile%"
  set "default=true"
  :: see https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/TV_shows
  echo ^<^?xml version=^"1.0^" encoding=^"UTF-8^"^?^> > "%newname%"
  echo ^<!-- Created by postSonarr command file --^> >> "%newname%"
  echo ^<tvshow xmlns:xsd=^"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema^" xmlns:xsi=^"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance^"^> >> "%newname%"
  echo   ^<title^>%sonarr_series_title%^</title^> >> "%newname%"
  if "%sonarr_series_tvdbid% " neq "" (
    echo   ^<uniqueid type=^"tvdb^" default=^"%default%^"^>%sonarr_series_tvdbid%^</uniqueid^> >> "%newname%"
    set "default=false"
  )
  if "%sonarr_series_imdbid%" neq "" (
    echo   ^<uniqueid type=^"imdb^" default=^"%default%^"^>%sonarr_series_imdbid%^</uniqueid^> >> "%newname%"
    set "default=false"
  )
  if "%sonarr_series_tvmazeid%" neq "" (
    echo   ^<uniqueid type=^"tvmaze^" default=^"%default%^"^>%sonarr_series_tvmazeid%^</uniqueid^> >> "%newname%"
    set "default=false"
  )
  echo   ^<user_note /^> >> "%newname%"
  echo ^</tvshow^> >> "%newname%"
  set "default="
)

To use, save as batch files and link to them in radarr/sonarr's settings/connect tab.  You will have to change the set logfile to something more appropriate.  These do not generate full nfo files, but enough of one so that EMM (or other media managers) do not have to ask 'what show is this'.  (Under Windows. .cmd files are .bat files with a different extension; it's an OS/2 holdover.)

edit: why do syntax blocks get double spaced after an edit?
(2022-05-01, 16:17)Remus Wrote: the uniqueid 'type' and 'default' attributes are reversed
No problem at all. As I sayed, search in the .\Ember Media Manager\Logs\*.csv for an entry like (sorry, I've only a german log example and only for a wrong string node, but the error should look very similiar):
Code:
EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.InvalidOperationException: Fehler im XML-Dokument (20,13). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Unerwarteter Knotentyp Element. Die ReadElementString-Methode kann nur für Elemente mit einfachem oder leerem Inhalt aufgerufen werden. Zeile 20, Position 13.

You can see which line is wrong in the XML.

If Ember can't read an XML because of XML schema specification violation, the file will be renamed to *.info, the first wrong line logged. Furthermore Ember tries to find an IMDb ID in the file to uniquely assign the movie for scraping in Ember.
(2022-05-01, 16:17)Remus Wrote: All the <tag> node entries are gone, along with <watched>, <lastplayed>, <playcount>, and <dateadded>
That's because Ember can't read any information from the XML if the XML has errors and only search for an IMDb ID.
(2022-05-01, 16:17)Remus Wrote: the info version is missing a <language> entry
Not a problem. If no <language> information is existing the default language you set for a source will be used for scraping.
(2022-05-01, 16:17)Remus Wrote: blank entries such as <mpaa /> and <certification /> and is missing <order>
Blank String entries are valid and can be written in both ways like <mpaa/> or <mpaa></mpaa>

(2022-05-01, 16:17)Remus Wrote: missing <order> entries for the actors
Also not a problem. I think in this case the actors will be readed and saved in the order they are listed in the NFO file.

(2022-05-01, 16:17)Remus Wrote: Which node attributes is EMM expecting as integers or doubles? 
Use the source, Luke: Link Big Grin

This is a regex for TextCrawler to search for empty Integer/Double values in NFO/INFO files and should be a complete list of all relevant nodes:
Code:
\s*(<boxeeTvDb><\/boxeeTvDb>|<displayepisode><\/displayepisode>|<displayseason><\/displayseason>|<episode><\/episode>|<filesize><\/filesize>|<order><\/order>|<playcount><\/playcount>|<season><\/season>|<subepisode><\/subepisode>|<top250><\/top250>|<userrating><\/userrating>|<value><\/value>|<votes><\/votes>)
(2022-05-02, 10:09)DanCooper Wrote: This is a regex for TextCrawler to search for empty Integer/Double values in NFO/INFO files and should be a complete list of all relevant nodes:
Code:
\s*(<boxeeTvDb><\/boxeeTvDb>|<displayepisode><\/displayepisode>|<displayseason><\/displayseason>|<episode><\/episode>|<filesize><\/filesize>|<order><\/order>|<playcount><\/playcount>|<season><\/season>|<subepisode><\/subepisode>|<top250><\/top250>|<userrating><\/userrating>|<value><\/value>|<votes><\/votes>)

That helped.  And also didn't help as it exposed another issue.

I used a different csv reader to view the log file and discovered the exceptions were truncated and I was missing information.  Here's 2 log examples, along with the xml files that were rejected.

php:
2022-04-30 09:20:49.8283,EmberAPI.NFO,EmberAPI.NFO.LoadFromNFO_TVShow,6,ERROR,LoadFromNFO_TVShow,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (20, 4). ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderTVShow.Read9_TVShow(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderTVShow.Read10_tvshow()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(TextReader textReader)
   at EmberAPI.NFO.LoadFromNFO_TVShow(String sPath)*   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
   at EmberAPI.NFO.LoadFromNFO_TVShow(String sPath)"
2022-04-30 09:20:50.0243,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric,6,TRACE,[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] [Start] <OnNFORead_TVShow>,
2022-04-30 09:20:50.0243,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric,6,WARN,[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] No generic modules defined <OnNFORead_TVShow>,
2022-04-30 09:20:50.0243,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric,6,TRACE,[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] [Start] <Sync_TVShow>,
2022-04-30 09:20:50.0243,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric,6,TRACE,[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] Run generic module <Kodi>,
2022-04-30 09:20:50.1183,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_55_IsScanningVideo.MoveNext,24,TRACE,[APIKodi] [Study] IsScanningVideo: True,
2022-04-30 09:20:50.1183,EmberAPI.Scanner,EmberAPI.Scanner.RegexGetTVEpisode,6,INFO,[Scanner] [RegexGetTVEpisode] Found episode match s:\Media\TV Shows\Eden (2021)\Season 1\Eden (2021) - S01E01 - Episode 1.mkv (s1e1) [s([0-9]+)[ ._-]*e([0-9]+(?Sad?:[a-i]|\.[1-9])(?![0-9]))?)([^\\\/]*)$],
2022-04-30 09:20:50.2383,EmberAPI.NFO,EmberAPI.NFO.LoadFromNFO_TVEpisode,6,ERROR,LoadFromNFO_TVEpisode,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (24, 4). ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderEpisodeDetails.Read11_EpisodeDetails(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderEpisodeDetails.Read12_episodedetails()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
   at EmberAPI.NFO.LoadFromNFO_TVEpisode(String sPath, Int32 SeasonNumber, Int32 EpisodeNumber)*   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
   at EmberAPI.NFO.LoadFromNFO_TVEpisode(String sPath, Int32 SeasonNumber, Int32 EpisodeNumber)"

This is the tvshow xml file that failed
xml:
<!--created on 2022-04-23 20:19:02 -->
<tvshow>
  <title>Eden</title>
  <originaltitle>エデン</originaltitle>
  <showtitle>Eden</showtitle>
  <sorttitle/>
  <year>2021</year>
  <ratings>
    <rating default="false" max="10" name="themoviedb">
      <value>6.9</value>
      <votes>40</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="false" max="10" name="imdb">
      <value>6.6</value>
      <votes>1110</votes>
    </rating>
  </ratings>
  <userrating>0.0</userrating>
  <outline/>
  <plot>Thousands of years in the future, a city known as "Eden 3" is inhabited solely by robots whose former masters vanished a long time ago. On a routine assignment, two farming robots accidentally awaken a human baby girl from stasis questioning all they were taught to believe -- that humans were nothing more than a forbidden ancient myth. Together, the two robots secretly raise the child in a safe haven outside Eden.</plot>
  <tagline/>
  <runtime>25</runtime>
  <thumb aspect="poster">https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/AkXC8EuJCjuonHZIkxkUmiCdSGe.jpg</thumb>
  <thumb aspect="poster" season="1" type="season">https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/o9ciDh5uyCORcno63Pe0CuNPP0P.jpg</thumb>
  <fanart>
    <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/d5bmGNNToXndTWNtWurGCPEEZZy.jpg</thumb>
  </fanart>
  <mpaa/>
  <certification/>
  <id>371311</id>
  <imdbid>tt10545250</imdbid>
  <tmdbid>92584</tmdbid>
  <uniqueid default="false" type="tmdb">92584</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid default="false" type="imdb">tt10545250</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid default="true" type="tvdb">371311</uniqueid>
  <premiered>2021-05-27</premiered>
  <status>Ended</status>
  <watched>false</watched>
  <playcount/>
  <genre>Animation</genre>
  <genre>Drama</genre>
  <genre>Science Fiction</genre>
  <studio>Netflix</studio>
  <studio>Qubic Pictures</studio>
  <studio>CGCG Inc.</studio>
  <country>Japan</country>
  <tag>future</tag>
  <tag>truth</tag>
  <tag>slice of life</tag>
  <tag>distant future</tag>
  <tag>mecha</tag>
  <tag>miniseries</tag>
  <tag>robot</tag>
  <tag>anime</tag>
[actors stripped for brevity]
  <trailer/>
  <dateadded>2022-04-23 12:47:30</dateadded>
  <!--end-->
  <user_note/>
</tvshow>
Looks like the textreader failed at line 20 with the string <userrating>0.0</userrating> which contains a float.

This is the episode nfo that failed
xml:
<!--created on 2022-04-23 20:19:02 -->
<episodedetails>
  <title>Episode 1</title>
  <originaltitle/>
  <showtitle>Eden</showtitle>
  <season>1</season>
  <episode>1</episode>
  <displayseason>-1</displayseason>
  <displayepisode>-1</displayepisode>
  <id>8016679</id>
  <uniqueid default="false" type="tmdb">1895655</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid default="true" type="imdb">tt13366092</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid default="false" type="tvdb">8016679</uniqueid>
  <ratings>
    <rating default="false" max="10" name="themoviedb">
      <value>8.5</value>
      <votes>2</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="false" max="10" name="imdb">
      <value>7.1</value>
      <votes>76</votes>
    </rating>
  </ratings>
  <userrating>0.0</userrating>
  <plot>A millennium after humans vanished from Earth, two farming robots find a little human girl and start to take care of her, at great risk to themselves.</plot>
  <runtime>25</runtime>
  <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/rMblBtrp7BfL0Bgf1EfuBFgzL3e.jpg</thumb>
  <mpaa/>
  <premiered>2021-05-27</premiered>
  <aired>2021-05-27</aired>
  <watched>false</watched>
  <playcount>0</playcount>
  <studio>Netflix</studio>
  <studio>Qubic Pictures</studio>
  <studio>CGCG Inc.</studio>
  <credits>Kimiko Ueno</credits>
  <director>Yasuhiro Irie</director>
[actors stripped for brevity]
  <trailer/>
  <dateadded>2022-04-23 12:47:30</dateadded>
  <epbookmark/>
  <code/>
  <fileinfo>
    <streamdetails>
      <video>
        <codec>HEVC</codec>
        <aspect>2.0</aspect>
        <width>1920</width>
        <height>960</height>
        <durationinseconds>1558</durationinseconds>
        <stereomode/>
      </video>
      <audio>
        <codec>AAC</codec>
        <language>eng</language>
        <channels>6</channels>
      </audio>
    </streamdetails>
  </fileinfo>
  <!--end-->
  <source>UNKNOWN</source>
  <original_filename>Eden (2021) - S01E01 - Episode 1.mkv</original_filename>
  <user_note/>
</episodedetails>
again, <userrating>0.0</userrating> at line 24 is a float.

Here's KODI's nfo definition for userrating; it doesn't state whether it's integer or float ...
xml:
<userrating></userrating> Personal rating set by the user
In EMM, only integers can be set for this field when editing.  In KODI, Estuary skin provides for integer selections only.  I have 3 dedicated KODI devices running different skins but sharing a common database hosted on the file server; I just looked at the userrating field for both movies & tvshow databases, and it is indeed integer.  The fix should be easy enough, but now I need to find what's been writing that field incorrectly.

Edit: the line numbers don't match up ...  textreader line counting issue or am I way off base here?
(2022-05-03, 07:42)Remus Wrote: In EMM, only integers can be set for this field when editing.  In KODI, Estuary skin provides for integer selections only.  I have 3 dedicated KODI devices running different skins but sharing a common database hosted on the file server; I just looked at the userrating field for both movies & tvshow databases, and it is indeed integer.  The fix should be easy enough, but now I need to find what's been writing that field incorrectly.
Yes, I selected Integer for this field because you only can set integers from 0 to 10 in Kodi. I think "0" means not rated.
(2022-05-03, 07:42)Remus Wrote: the line numbers don't match up ...  textreader line counting issue or am I way off base here?
Good question...
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread0