• 19(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread
I'm getting an error most of the time when deleting tv episodes (ctrl-del) - EMM throws this and exits when clicking ok:

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. 
Parameter name: index

As you can see in the logs it does do the deletes, but quits when accepting the message. Its running against Kodi on another box. Doesn't happen with Movies.
otugojoheq.kodi (paste)
(2022-05-04, 20:00)Chrolm Wrote: I'm getting an error most of the time when deleting tv episodes
Known issue and should be fixed in next release.
(2022-05-05, 09:18)DanCooper Wrote:
(2022-05-04, 20:00)Chrolm Wrote: I'm getting an error most of the time when deleting tv episodes
Known issue and should be fixed in next release.

Excellent! Looking forward to next release (since it's annoying  Laugh )
Does anyone know how to restrict scraping for fanart to only use english fanart?  I'm finding a lot of movies are autoscraped and choose languages other than english. I have not found a better way than to manualy review the fanart for each movie and manually select an english image.
Scrapers - Images > Preferred Language
(2022-05-08, 20:46)komplex Wrote: Scrapers - Images > Preferred Language
I'll try it out, thanks!
(2022-05-08, 21:24)exarkun Wrote:
I'll try it out, thanks!

Sadly this does not work, even with the "Force Language" option checked.  
For example, Terminator 2 and auto scrape gets this Portugese version for the fanart.
I'll try it out, thanks!
Try with "Force language" - English
Image Image
(2022-05-18, 12:33)redglory Wrote:
I'll try it out, thanks!
Try with "Force language" - English

As mentioned already in my prior post, I did try that.
Is your media in Portuguese? Have you tried with only Force language set to English?
(2022-05-20, 22:07)komplex Wrote: Is your media in Portuguese? Have you tried with only Force language set to English?

No, my media is in English.  I've tried with only force language set to English, makes no difference
(2022-05-22, 03:32)exarkun Wrote: No, my media is in English.  I've tried with only force language set to English, makes no difference
 The "media language" is not defined by audio streams but as default by the language you've set for a source and can be changed via context menu (or in the Edit dialog). Please check if the language has been set correctly.
(2022-05-22, 23:11)DanCooper Wrote:
(2022-05-22, 03:32)exarkun Wrote: No, my media is in English.  I've tried with only force language set to English, makes no difference
 The "media language" is not defined by audio streams but as default by the language you've set for a source and can be changed via context menu (or in the Edit dialog). Please check if the language has been set correctly.
The Language for all my sources is set to "en-US"
(2022-05-23, 22:53)exarkun Wrote: The Language for all my sources is set to "en-US"
Sorry, totally overseen that you speak about fanarts. There is no language filter implemented for fanarts because 99% of the fanarts are without any text in the image and also most image providers don't even had any language tag for fanarts. That's the reason why I never implemented a language filter for fanarts. But it's on my list to add one also for fanarts because now TMDb, Fanart.tv and TVDb provides the flag. But the problem will still be that nearly no fanarts have a language selected.
(2022-01-13, 13:49)ralfonat Wrote: I think there is a reason why youtube trailer downloads sometimes are slow:

some smart guy has found out that sometimes youtube will provide an "n" parameter in the webresponse and if you do not handle that you might get throttled.

https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/i...-894619419

So after reading through this I think there are only 2 solutions:
a) Implement the n parameter processing and send back correct n (probably needs a js interpreter?)
b) set an abort rate of 77kb/s (this seems to be the current throttle speed) and restart the download.

Edit:

here is a PR that implements the changes 
https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/pull/30184/files
Hey @DanCooper any thoughts on this? Scraping has been so slow for me (up to 20 minutes per scrape for a 100mb trailer at 77kb/s) because of the youtube throttle. I see that implementing a) seems difficult but would using youtube-dl be easier? Or maybe solution b) ?

Many thanks.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread0