• 21(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2022-06-24, 14:23)DanCooper Wrote: What do you exactly mean with "new filename mapping"?
the ones you add in Settings > Video Source Mapping
As I remember the "get video source from file name" function is only executed through the scanner API that runs if you add a new movie or if you use Tools => Reload All Movies or using F5 on a movie. But usually the scanner only reads the data of a movie folder and dosn't change the NFO. So you also have to use Tools => Rewrite all Movies after reload to get the video source (based on file name) written to the NFO.
I think that's someting I sould change. I've created a new issue on GitHub: Link
If you're taking suggestions can I offer one? when using the "prompt on inexact matches" scrape method, it would be much better if the prompts are queued and fired only after the scraper has found everything it could without user input, this way I feel is much more smoother.
can someone pls quickly tell me how to rename artwork to poster<ext> landscape<ext> etc like how it's done in TMM?
Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Naming => Expert => Poster: poster.jpg
After changing these settings you have to use Tools => Reload all Movies to search for the new file names.
Thank u so much! I’ve been scraping with EM and running it through tmm to convert it for weeks (and making a mess of it all). Appreciate it
Would u advise against streaming 2-4k movies on a WD 4TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive? (Cheap thingies). NAS drives would obviously be ideal but given the choice of the WD and an SSD, best to put the higher res videos on SSD?
Hello u made a comment in an old thread about merging movies with multiple resolution versions. By merge, are you referring to copying the other copies into the folder/copy that’s being scraped after the scraping is done?
hi everyone,

I noticed a bug involving a MovieSet called "Sing".

I have EMM Set to scrape in German and it is scraping this MovieSet as "Sing"-Filmreihe (with the double quotes).

This in turn when scraping movies Sing or Sing 2 triggers this error:

Code:
2022-07-05 21:20:35.7484;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException;1;ERROR;System.Data.SQLite;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:code = Error (1), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007BF): SQL logic error
near ""Sing"": syntax error
   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   bei EmberAPI.Database.Set_MoviesetsForMovie(DBElement dbElement, List`1& moviesets)
   bei EmberAPI.Database.Save_Movie(DBElement dbElement, Boolean batchMode, Boolean toNFO, Boolean toDisk, Boolean doSync, Boolean forceFileCleanup)
   bei Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.Edit_Movie(DBElement& DBMovie, ModuleEventType EventType)
   bei Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.InfoDownloaded_Movie(DBElement& DBMovie)
   bei Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_Completed(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)*   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   bei EmberAPI.Database.Set_MoviesetsForMovie(DBElement dbElement, List`1& moviesets)
   bei EmberAPI.Database.Save_Movie(DBElement dbElement, Boolean batchMode, Boolean toNFO, Boolean toDisk, Boolean doSync, Boolean forceFileCleanup)
   bei Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.Edit_Movie(DBElement& DBMovie, ModuleEventType EventType)
   bei Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_Completed(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)"
2022-07-05 21:20:42.9495;EmberAPI.Database;EmberAPI.Database.CloseDatabase;1;ERROR;CloseDatabase    There was a problem closing the media database.;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:code = Error (1), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007BF): SQL logic error
cannot VACUUM from within a transaction
   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
   bei EmberAPI.Database.CloseDatabase(SQLiteConnection& connection)*   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   bei EmberAPI.Database.CloseDatabase(SQLiteConnection& connection)"
2022-07-05 21:20:44.0586;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed;1;INFO;====Ember Media Manager exiting====;

Manually renaming the movie set to one *without* double quotes fixes the issue.

EMM should still cope with escaping the Name for the SQL query I'd suggest. Many thanks
(2022-07-05, 21:46)ralfonat Wrote: hi everyone,

I noticed a bug involving a MovieSet called "Sing".

I have EMM Set to scrape in German and it is scraping this MovieSet as "Sing"-Filmreihe (with the double quotes).

This in turn when scraping movies Sing or Sing 2 triggers this error:

Code:
2022-07-05 21:20:35.7484;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException;1;ERROR;System.Data.SQLite;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:code = Error (1), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007BF): SQL logic error
near ""Sing"": syntax error
   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)*   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)"
2022-07-05 21:20:42.9495;EmberAPI.Database;EmberAPI.Database.CloseDatabase;1;ERROR;CloseDatabase    There was a problem closing the media database.;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:code = Error (1), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007BF): SQL logic error
cannot VACUUM from within a transaction
   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   bei EmberAPI.Database.CloseDatabase(SQLiteConnection& connection)*   bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   bei EmberAPI.Database.CloseDatabase(SQLiteConnection& connection)"
2022-07-05 21:20:44.0586;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed;1;INFO;====Ember Media Manager exiting====;

Manually renaming the movie set to one *without* double quotes fixes the issue.

EMM should still cope with escaping the Name for the SQL query I'd suggest. Many thanks
Known bug, should be fixed in next release.
If I have previously scraped a TV show and now I'm adding more seasons and episodes to the folder, how should I proceed to make EMM update the data and show the new additions as being available? I've tried rescraping the show and using the Reload full option, but the two seasons I added, are still missing. Previously I have just deleted and readded the show, but I thought there must be a better way of doing this.
Press update database
(2022-07-13, 19:08)DanCooper Wrote: Press update database

Of course Rofl  Too obvious to miss since I didn't have any "new" items to scrape..
Would you be able to add WebP images support please?
Just a few questions. I'm new to EMM, so sorry if these are stupid questions!
I currently use Emby on my laptop. I then have Kodi on my Nvidia Shield linked to the laptop via emby for Kodi, running the Aeon MQ 8 skin.

1. If I ran EMM on my movie directory on my laptop, would it find much extra fanart etc or will most of it have already been scraped by Emby, Kodi etc?
2. Can EMM find and download 'extras' such as interviews etc?
3. Apart from fanart and trailers, is there anything else that EMM can find and download?

Thanks
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread0