• 5(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread
After scraping a movie, selecting images Ember Displays Verifying Movie Details ...
And it really takes a long time.... Ember 1.9 was much much faster... Smile
If you change a title, the title isn't updated in the movie list. Manual reload of the entry is always needed.
I have a maybe bug and a question

1. When Re(Scrape)/Ctrl+I a new movie, and it pops up to select the movie it finds the correct one but I am unable to click ok. I have to change the tab then select the movie and click ok.
2. Is it possible to list all the studios so we can choose? 1.9 could show all the studios so you could pick one, 1.10 only gets the first studio from IMDB (usually alphabetically).
(2021-06-22, 18:45)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 18:06)ZeDeX Wrote: Unfortunately, disabling the antivirus or adding EMM to the exceptions did not help.
If no scraper is listed in the settings it is a anti virus problem. The AV blocks the loading of the DLLs or already blocking the DLLs to get copied by the installer.
Hi Dan!
Same issue here. If I will apply the decimal hotfix for IMDB all scrappers disappear.
When I clean install 1.10 everything is back to normal -except of course the IMDB ratings-
Tried it with AV inactive, AV exemptions, it doesn't seem to be the case.
Has anyone else experienced the same issue with us after applying the hotfix?
(2021-06-26, 15:50)Anomen Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 18:45)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 18:06)ZeDeX Wrote: Unfortunately, disabling the antivirus or adding EMM to the exceptions did not help.
If no scraper is listed in the settings it is a anti virus problem. The AV blocks the loading of the DLLs or already blocking the DLLs to get copied by the installer.
Hi Dan!
Same issue here. If I will apply the decimal hotfix for IMDB all scrappers disappear.
When I clean install 1.10 everything is back to normal -except of course the IMDB ratings-
Tried it with AV inactive, AV exemptions, it doesn't seem to be the case.
Has anyone else experienced the same issue with us after applying the hotfix?

Turning off the AV does not help. I even made a virtual machine from the latest image (Win10_21H1_Polish_x64.iso), turned off Windows Defender and no scrapers settings after using hotfix.
Did you guys check that it's not Windows itself blocking the dll? Right click on the file and choose Properties to see if that's the case. It doesn't give any warnings before it does that, it just happens sometimes.
(2021-06-26, 17:16)Boulder Wrote: Did you guys check that it's not Windows itself blocking the dll? Right click on the file and choose Properties to see if that's the case. It doesn't give any warnings before it does that, it just happens sometimes.
Man, you are great! Smile I never thought it was that simple. Eh ... Windows ...
Does anyone have a working powershell script that starts ember with multiple command line arguments. I'm struggling to get the script to work with spaces correctly.
Video Source options.

Hi

I do not set or detect the video source by file name etc.  But have noticed if I want to manually set I only have 2 options:

https://imgur.com/CfYATNu

I do have the default sources with Video Source Mapping which contains the other formars dvd, vhs, sdtv etc etc

Is some detection going on with the file even though I make no reference in the file/folder name just MovieTitle (Year) or why cannto I not see the other formats in the drop down list?

Thanks and cheers
Confusion is just a state of mind.
(2021-07-02, 08:13)macel Wrote: Does anyone have a working powershell script that starts ember with multiple command line arguments. I'm struggling to get the script to work with spaces correctly.

Here is my script. I prefer using variables as I find it easier, but you can use the add what is in the arguments variable directly.
Quote:$EmberArguments = '-nowindow -profile "Default" -scanfolder "\\path\to\tvshow" -scrapetvshows newauto all'
$EmberExe = "C:\Ember Media Manager\Ember Media Manager.exe"

# Ember Command
Start-Process  -FilePath $EmberExe -ArgumentList $EmberArguments -Wait -NoNewWindow
(2021-07-02, 09:26)FlashPan Wrote: Is some detection going on with the file even though I make no reference in the file/folder name just MovieTitle (Year) or why cannto I not see the other formats in the drop down list?
The drop down list in the Edit dialog is a current query of the existing values in the database and is independent of the values that are available in the mapping settings. This is why the mapping values only appear in the list when a film with this video source is actually available in the database.
(2021-07-02, 16:11)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 09:26)FlashPan Wrote: Is some detection going on with the file even though I make no reference in the file/folder name just MovieTitle (Year) or why cannto I not see the other formats in the drop down list?
The drop down list in the Edit dialog is a current query of the existing values in the database and is independent of the values that are available in the mapping settings. This is why the mapping values only appear in the list when a film with this video source is actually available in the database.
Thank you Dan Smile  Cheers
Confusion is just a state of mind.
Hi, just updated to 1.10 with hotfix. A couple of issues:
  1. I've noticed that the "Map Video Source by File Extension" under "Settings - Miscellaneous" is broken again. You can add items to it, but they are gone after a restart of EMM.
  2. If you create a Movieset, you cannot immediately open it to edit it ie start to add movies. It just flashes on screen as it tries to open, then nothing. If you edit a movie that will go in that new movieset, the movieset name is in the available list, so you can add it in. Once one movie is added this way, the movieset will open for editing as normal.
Getting a bunch of errors:
Quote:2021-07-04 16:46:33.9078,EmberAPI.Scanner,EmberAPI.Scanner.IsValidDir,5,INFO,"[Sanner] [IsValidDir] [NotValidDirIs] Path ""<path>\extrafanart"" has been skipped (path name is ""extrafanart"")",
The <path> is my edit.
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
(2021-07-04, 16:51)Dragen Wrote: The <path> is my edit.
There are differences between an error, warning, trace and info ...
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread0