• 4(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Just a question about the Modifier section, any plans to add a 'NOT' option to the 'AND' and 'OR' options we currently have, so many times I come across a spot where a 'NOT' option would simplify things so much easier.   Also, thank you for the update to 1.10, I came from v1.05, so this is a awesome suprise find for me.   Thank you, thank you, thank you, donations on the way, thank you, thank you!  =)
(2021-06-17, 18:01)ZeDeX Wrote: Hello from Poland,
I have the following problem after installing the new version of EMM. It doesn't matter if it's an update or a clean installation.
Disable your anti virus for Ember.
(2021-06-17, 18:31)andreass Wrote: after upgrade to 1.10.0 all scrapers are gone. Trying to scrape an episode or movie simply does nothing. In the settings no scraper is listed.
Disable your anti virus.
(2021-06-14, 23:37)laryan Wrote: It would also be nice to have the ability to change the order of the custom tabs.
Under Settings => Misc => Media List Editor => Custom Tabs you can also rename, re-order (manually select another list for an entry) or delete the default tabs.
(2021-06-16, 17:41)geek-baba Wrote: And I cant seems to find the context menu option to scan just new...
Settings => Misc => Context Menu will add an entry in your Windows Explorer context menu to select one or more folders (has to be inside of a source you've added in Ember) to scan only the selected for new videos.
Forthcoming in next release, never seen in any other software: sortable columns with context menu !! *** mind blowing *** Nod Big Grin

Wow, looks incredible!  I can't wait for the release with it to be available.  Also, you seem to have missed my Modifications question, any ideas on that front?
(2021-06-19, 20:15)Mychale Wrote: Just a question about the Modifier section, any plans to add a 'NOT' option to the 'AND' and 'OR' options we currently have, so many times I come across a spot where a 'NOT' option would simplify things so much easier.   Also, thank you for the update to 1.10, I came from v1.05, so this is a awesome suprise find for me.   Thank you, thank you, thank you, donations on the way, thank you, thank you!  =)
Should be possible to add.
(2021-06-21, 19:52)DanCooper Wrote:
I have the following problem after installing the new version of EMM. It doesn't matter if it's an update or a clean installation.
Unfortunately, disabling the antivirus or adding EMM to the exceptions did not help.
@DanCooper Did you take a look at why guests stars are not scraping with custom scraper?
(2021-06-22, 18:36)komplex Wrote: Did you take a look at why guests stars are not scraping with custom scraper?
Not yet, but it's on the list.
(2021-06-22, 18:06)ZeDeX Wrote: Unfortunately, disabling the antivirus or adding EMM to the exceptions did not help.
If no scraper is listed in the settings it is a anti virus problem. The AV blocks the loading of the DLLs or already blocking the DLLs to get copied by the installer.
(2021-06-22, 18:06)ZeDeX Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 19:52)DanCooper Wrote:
Unfortunately, disabling the antivirus or adding EMM to the exceptions did not help.
Perhaps the windows defender is blocking?
Image Image
Hey Dan,  I came across this minor issue with the main display not showing the text or image squares with the genre names.  It's just showing black slate boxes, no genre, no icon. 

(2021-06-23, 05:02)Mychale Wrote: Hey Dan,  I came across this minor issue with the main display not showing the text or image squares with the genre names.  It's just showing black slate boxes, no genre, no icon. 

The missing Text is a bug, the images has to be assign manually in the Genre Manager (under Tools if the Mapping Manager in Settings => Modules is activated).
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread0