• 6(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2021-07-03, 01:48)OzAndy Wrote: I've noticed that the "Map Video Source by File Extension" under "Settings - Miscellaneous" is broken again. You can add items to it, but they are gone after a restart of EMM.
Are you shure? That works for me (just tested: added some new ones, settings confirmed, Ember restarted and they are stiil there).

(2021-07-03, 01:48)OzAndy Wrote: If you create a Movieset, you cannot immediately open it to edit it ie start to add movies. It just flashes on screen as it tries to open, then nothing. If you edit a movie that will go in that new movieset, the movieset name is in the available list, so you can add it in. Once one movie is added this way, the movieset will open for editing as normal.
Know bug an fixed for the todays release.
My latest Ember keeps freezing up every 2nd or 3rd movie I try to scrape, causing me to have to force quit it and relaunch..
Great update on the road to V2.0.
One question , i scrape series with tvdb because of the better dutch plot support,
but in kodi it will not show serie status.
if i let kodi do the scraping it does. 
Whats going wrong?

Thx in advanced.
(2021-07-07, 21:16)bacardicola Wrote: One question , i scrape series with tvdb because of the better dutch plot support,
It could be a skin releated problem. Some skins needs a status value in english to show it on screen, some skins use addons to get the data directly from s specific online source on-the-fly. I think the "easiest" way to find out the difference between the status writen to the NFO and a Kodi-scraper provided value is to check both in the Kodi database and compare it. If you use a local database you can use any SQLite viewer/editor (like SQLite Browser) to open the MyVideos##.db, if you use MySQL you have to use a software like MySQL Workbench.
(2021-07-04, 18:25)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-07-04, 16:51)Dragen Wrote: The <path> is my edit.
There are differences between an error, warning, trace and info ...

Oops, sorry. It was the closes I found to an error after getting popups about errors. Did a more thorough search, and found this:
Quote:2021-07-04 18:05:02.3511,EmberAPI.Database,EmberAPI.Database.CloseDatabase,1,ERROR,CloseDatabase    There was a problem closing the media database.,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:code = Error (1), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007BF): SQL logic error
cannot VACUUM from within a transaction
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at EmberAPI.Database.CloseDatabase(SQLiteConnection& connection)*   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at EmberAPI.Database.CloseDatabase(SQLiteConnection& connection)"
2021-07-04 18:05:02.4928,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed,1,INFO,====Ember Media Manager exiting====,
2021-07-04 18:05:02.5557,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,System.Data.SQLite,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'SQLiteConnection'.
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.CheckDisposed()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.get_State()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.InitializeForReader()
   at EmberAPI.Database.Save_TVShow(DBElement& _show, Boolean bBatchMode, Boolean bToNFO, Boolean bToDisk, Boolean bWithEpisodes)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)*   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.CheckDisposed()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.get_State()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.InitializeForReader()
   at EmberAPI.Database.Save_TVShow(DBElement& _show, Boolean bBatchMode, Boolean bToNFO, Boolean bToDisk, Boolean bWithEpisodes)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)"
Happens on every database update.
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
(2021-07-04, 18:34)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 01:48)OzAndy Wrote: I've noticed that the "Map Video Source by File Extension" under "Settings - Miscellaneous" is broken again. You can add items to it, but they are gone after a restart of EMM.
Are you shure? That works for me (just tested: added some new ones, settings confirmed, Ember restarted and they are stiil there).
(2021-07-03, 01:48)OzAndy Wrote:  
Yes. Just tried it twice more on 1.10. Upgraded to 1.11 and still happening. 
Just to make sure I'm doing it properly:
click add
type eg ".mkv" and "Bluray" into appropriate boxes.
Click Apply
Click close.
Reload a .mkv movie and VSrc? changes to Bluray icon
Reopen settings and check, .mkv and Bluray are still there.
Close EMM. Reopen EMM.
Check settings. VSrc mapping settings are blank.
Reloading a .mkv movie with VSrc? showing does not change it.
(2021-07-07, 22:40)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-07-07, 21:16)bacardicola Wrote: One question , i scrape series with tvdb because of the better dutch plot support,
It could be a skin releated problem. Some skins needs a status value in english to show it on screen, some skins use addons to get the data directly from s specific online source on-the-fly. I think the "easiest" way to find out the difference between the status writen to the NFO and a Kodi-scraper provided value is to check both in the Kodi database and compare it. If you use a local database you can use any SQLite viewer/editor (like SQLite Browser) to open the MyVideos##.db, if you use MySQL you have to use a software like MySQL Workbench.

Thanks for your answer, the thing is, if i let kodi do the tvdb scraping, with the same skin, the results are ok, it shows ended, cancelled or returning correct. Not with ember tvdb nfo.
Why i want still ember nfo is the right showing of different ratings, kodi gives me no ratings at all.
(2021-07-11, 00:04)bacardicola Wrote: Thanks for your answer, the thing is, if i let kodi do the tvdb scraping, with the same skin, the results are ok, it shows ended, cancelled or returning correct. Not with ember tvdb nfo.
Why i want still ember nfo is the right showing of different ratings, kodi gives me no ratings at all.
Yes, for this reason you have to check what's wrong with the information Ember stores to the NFO. Just refresh one tv show in Kodi, select "ignore local information and search in the internet" and check the values that Kodi saves. Than you can compare the result of Ember and Kodi and set the "Status Mapper" in Ember to store the correct value to the NFO. Than you can refresh to tv show in Kodi again and select "use local information" to get the data from NFO/Ember back to Kodi.
The thing with the custom scraper and just trying to get only guest stars I posted here is weird.

This doesn't work

But this does

I thought the first set of modifiers were just for the tvshow nfo and not the episode ones. So unless you check both nfo modifiers it doesn't work right.
(2021-07-11, 13:16)komplex Wrote: I thought the first set of modifiers were just for the tvshow nfo and not the episode ones. So unless you check both nfo modifiers it doesn't work right.
Hmmm, I think there is only one trigger available for "scraping NFO fields" and it looks like for episodes and season information the trigger for tv show is used. I try to fix that for 1.11.1.

Edit: That should be fixed with this commit.
Thanks for the new version, I especially like the view when scraping a new title to get all the data easily verified and edited if needed. Does the 1.1x branch have any sync improvements you mentioned in the old thread?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3023785
Hi @DanCooper  after upgrading to 1.11 I'm having problems writing to the DB:

Any thing I can do ?

Thanks
Image Image
(2021-07-12, 11:22)redglory Wrote: Hi @DanCooper  after upgrading to 1.11 I'm having problems writing to the DB:

Any thing I can do ?

Thanks
I've just closed EMM, renamed the database file and let EMM migrate DB again.

All good for now Smile
Image Image
I have a large established library thanks to EMM and Kodi.
Now that EMM is really matured, I have given it some tasks I have never used before.
I entered the whole library into EMM - I normally point EMM to a temp folder where the new media resides.
I used "scrape missing items|Movies" on posters, fanart, and trailers. Great work!

Then I started a job for missing meta data. I am surprised how much data is missing. This library had been around for 15 years, so I am sure the older versions of EMM couldn't do then, what EMM can do now.

But what exactly does EMM look for? CODECs? Resolution?
Is there a list somewhere?
Will updating metadata improve anything in Kodi?
(2021-07-12, 18:38)WarpLover Wrote: Then I started a job for missing meta data. I am surprised how much data is missing. This library had been around for 15 years, so I am sure the older versions of EMM couldn't do then, what EMM can do now.
I think metadata scanning has been implemented with one of the first releases. The "scrape missing" function is a little bit clunky. It works great for single item checks like "has fanart / fanart is missing" but for multi information items like NFO and metadata it can only detect if the NFO or metadata is completely missing or not. Missing a single field like "Directors" can't be detected, same for e.g. "video codec".

(2021-07-12, 18:38)WarpLover Wrote: But what exactly does EMM look for? CODECs? Resolution?
Is there a list somewhere?
Not really, but you can show what fields the database holds for audio and video streams. You can find a link to the latest database scheme (if I don't forget to update it) under Settings => Misc => Media List Editor => Ember Database.

(2021-07-12, 18:38)WarpLover Wrote: Will updating metadata improve anything in Kodi?
Not at all! If Kodi use any of the metadata information then ony for the inital time a new video is added to the database. Kodi ALWAYS rescan the video to get his own information. Most of the time this is done in the background when Kodi has nothing else to do, at the latest when the video is played for the first time.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread0