• 7(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Hi Dan, exciting to see you guys are still maintaining Ember and even pursuing a v2 version!

Hoping you would consider modifying "Update Library->Movies" to allow for selecting multiple library File Source locations to be scanned. Many times I add multiple movies that are in different main folders such as Westerns, Movies, Movie Sets, Kids Movies, etc. and don't want to Update All, but also don't want to select one at time and wait for one to finish before starting another.

Thank you all for your dedication to the project.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2021-07-13, 20:47)CaptainKen Wrote: Hoping you would consider modifying "Update Library->Movies" to allow for selecting multiple library File Source locations to be scanned.
That should be easy to implement. It's now on the to-do-list.
(2021-07-13, 23:03)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-07-13, 20:47)CaptainKen Wrote: Hoping you would consider modifying "Update Library->Movies" to allow for selecting multiple library File Source locations to be scanned.
That should be easy to implement. It's now on the to-do-list.

Awesome, thank you Dan!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Hello there, I have a question please? regarding the premiere date, is there a way to pull only the first premier date? For example, the 1st Harry potter movie: premiered Nov 2001, but cause I live in Egypt, it scrapes the EG premier date, which is Jan 2002. I noticed it because I have the movies sorted by date and the 1st movie was positioned after the 2nd one.

And thank you very much for this program, its a life saver, thanks.
(2021-07-16, 01:31)Walthamstow Wrote: Hello there, I have a question please? regarding the premiere date, is there a way to pull only the first premier date? For example, the 1st Harry potter movie: premiered Nov 2001, but cause I live in Egypt, it scrapes the EG premier date, which is Jan 2002. I noticed it because I have the movies sorted by date and the 1st movie was positioned after the 2nd one.

And thank you very much for this program, its a life saver, thanks.
Please create feature request on http://bugs.embermediamanager.org (I hope the bug tracker works again).
New release with some fixes is online.
(2021-07-18, 22:18)DanCooper Wrote: New release with some fixes is online.

Hey brother. I just wanted to post a note of thanks for all the work you've put into this project over the years. I hope you hear this everyday.
is there a setting that hides tv show episodes? turns out i had like 5 missing episodes but ember didnt list them. i added them to the directory and did a scan of the library in ember and it added the new shows. i remember it used to have ALL the epsidoes even the 00 episodes grayed out. i dont think it shows these anymore.

also, any way to make it so that the movie titles are right clickable so i can copy the name without having to edit? 
ImageImage
(2021-07-19, 21:02)dr-oopie Wrote: is there a setting that hides tv show episodes? turns out i had like 5 missing episodes but ember didnt list them. i added them to the directory and did a scan of the library in ember and it added the new shows. i remember it used to have ALL the epsidoes even the 00 episodes grayed out. i dont think it shows these anymore.
You should check the log file. Maybe the files has been skipped because of a specific reason (no valid season/episode naming, words like "trash", "sample" ect. in it).

(2021-07-19, 21:02)dr-oopie Wrote: also, any way to make it so that the movie titles are right clickable so i can copy the name without having to edit? 
Not yet. I will check if I can enable it.
Hi, since the update to 1.11.x (same problem with 1.11.0 and 1.11.1) I'm getting this error while trying to scrape newly added TV series:

DefaultSource    Critical    3    Vzdálený server vrátil chybu: (401) Neověřeno. Unhandled Exception.
 (remote server returned an error: (401) not authorised/unauthorised)

That's all in log file
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Ember Media Manager\Ember Media Manager\1.11.1.0\Ember Media Manager.log

According to the second log, there might be a problem with an error in the scraper
[TVDB_Data] [Scraper_TV] [Start]

https://paste.kodi.tv/hofaqunafe

After changing API key for TVDB from my own to embedded, to problem disappeared. But my TheTVDB's v4 API Key should be fine, It's still active and should be working. 

Thanks for any help or suggestions.
(2021-07-20, 07:30)czjohny Wrote: But my TheTVDB's v4 API Key should be fine
The TVDb scraper in Ember is still on the old API Key version, v4 keys don't work. A new scraper for the API v4 is on the to-do list.
Hi @DanCooper 

The following error occurred and crashed EMM when trying to scrape a TV Show (Weeds).  EMM was taking a very long time to scrape the data and images for this show and seemed to be struggling to download the posters (had finished banners and fanart): https://paste.kodi.tv/ukexuziyiv

Also, I have noted the following couple of issues (sorry if already reported):
I removed all the sort tokens to ignore however once exiting and relaunching EMM, they reappear.  This seems like a similar issue to the check box for always display genre text issue.
I have the notifications switch off for episodes however when syncing I have still receive notifications when the episode syncs.
(2021-07-21, 11:46)Hairy Hippy Wrote: I removed all the sort tokens to ignore however once exiting and relaunching EMM, they reappear.
You should update to the latest version 1.11.1. It has been fixed.

(2021-07-21, 11:46)Hairy Hippy Wrote: This seems like a similar issue to the check box for always display genre text issue.
The "genre text" setting has been removed and will be working again in 1.12.0.

(2021-07-21, 11:46)Hairy Hippy Wrote: I have the notifications switch off for episodes however when syncing I have still receive notifications when the episode syncs.
I think these notifications are from the Kodi Interface addon/module. As I wrote the Kodi Interface logging/messages needs some serious rework.
(2021-07-21, 17:14)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-07-21, 11:46)Hairy Hippy Wrote: I removed all the sort tokens to ignore however once exiting and relaunching EMM, they reappear.
You should update to the latest version 1.11.1. It has been fixed.

(2021-07-21, 11:46)Hairy Hippy Wrote: This seems like a similar issue to the check box for always display genre text issue.
The "genre text" setting has been removed and will be working again in 1.12.0.

(2021-07-21, 11:46)Hairy Hippy Wrote: I have the notifications switch off for episodes however when syncing I have still receive notifications when the episode syncs.
I think these notifications are from the Kodi Interface addon/module. As I wrote the Kodi Interface logging/messages needs some serious rework.
Ahha!  Regarding the sort tokens - The app is showing green on the version.  I'll update!

Excellent news re the genre text.

I look forward to the revised kodi interface in the future  Big Grin

Thank you Dan!
Hi @DanCooper 

I upgraded to the latest version and that sorted the sort token issue.  Thanks!

However, I am now getting the following error when scraping a TV show:
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

From the log:
13:56.7    ScraperModule.Scraper    ScraperModule.Scraper.GetInfo_TVEpisode    15    ERROR    Can't scrape or episode not found: tmdbID=8898, Season7, Episode5    
13:56.7    ScraperModule.Scraper    ScraperModule.Scraper.GetInfo_TVEpisode    15    ERROR    Can't scrape or episode not found: tmdbID=8898, Season7, Episode6    
13:56.7    ScraperModule.Scraper    ScraperModule.Scraper.GetInfo_TVEpisode    15    ERROR    Can't scrape or episode not found: tmdbID=8898, Season7, Episode7    
18:29.5    Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication    Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException    1    ERROR    EmberAPI    "EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EmberAPI.NFO.MergeDataScraperResults_TV(DBElement DBTV, List`1 ScrapedList, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean withEpisodes)
   at EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVShow(DBElement& DBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean showMessage)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)*   at EmberAPI.NFO.MergeDataScraperResults_TV(DBElement DBTV, List`1 ScrapedList, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean withEpisodes)
   at EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVShow(DBElement& DBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean showMessage)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)"
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread0