• 14(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Please ignore.
@KevinSartori - I think you might have posted your last two posts in the wrong forum section...
Odd one... why is it when renaming does the renamer sometimes drop the "p" at the end of the resolution?
(2021-11-24, 12:16)Hairy Hippy Wrote: @KevinSartori - I think you might have posted your last two posts in the wrong forum section...

Oh, jeez.  Whoops, sorry about that!
(2021-11-24, 14:40)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Odd one... why is it when renaming does the renamer sometimes drop the "p" at the end of the resolution?
That's because on some videos MediaInfo can't determine if the video is interlaced or progressive. In this case you have to set the video stream manually to "p" or "i".
@DanCooper   Not sure if I have missed it or if it is possible, but can EMM add the tmdb id to the file name?  I found the imdb one but would like to add both.
(2021-11-30, 23:56)Hairy Hippy Wrote: @DanCooper   Not sure if I have missed it or if it is possible, but can EMM add the tmdb id to the file name?  I found the imdb one but would like to add both.
Not yet. I will check if I can add that.
Thank you sir!
(2021-11-23, 19:44)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Is there a way to default the the premiered date to the earliest available?  For example, the release of one movie in my collection is 28th June 2000 (in France) yet the release date it is picking up is 3rd May 2002 (UK).  I have set certification to UK but would really prefer the release date to be the original.

Also I note the date format is YYYY-DD-MM...  Is there a way to set that to YYYY-MM-DD?

Any thoughts on this @DanCooper ?
I would like to make a feature request but the bug trackers is not working well. I can't see any issue and when trying to register I get "Undefined index: activation_number"
@DanCooper 
I note that latest available version remains 1.11.1 after a while.
I've kept using 1.10.0 because of the renaming bugs I reported ealier (filename part of files removed etc.).
In fact scraping on that version works partially (it's necessary to enter imdb codes manually), but that doesn't hurt.
I wonder: are nightly builds available so that one could experiment with them?
(2021-12-14, 21:30)pstrg Wrote: I wonder: are nightly builds available so that one could experiment with them?
No. Sorry, I had a very strict time in my job and there wasn't much I could do for Ember. The projects are now finished and I still have 2 weeks vacation at the end of December. I will try to finally get a new release out again.
(2021-12-14, 20:42)ferdinand Wrote: I would like to make a feature request but the bug trackers is not working well. I can't see any issue and when trying to register I get "Undefined index: activation_number"
I've no idea what they do ... looks like the bug tracker has more bugs than Ember, for which you want to enter bugs ...
I have already played with the idea of copying all existing entries and using GitHub for tracking in the future.
(2021-12-15, 11:15)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-12-14, 20:42)ferdinand Wrote: I would like to make a feature request but the bug trackers is not working well. I can't see any issue and when trying to register I get "Undefined index: activation_number"
I've no idea what they do ... looks like the bug tracker has more bugs than Ember, for which you want to enter bugs ...
I have already played with the idea of copying all existing entries and using GitHub for tracking in the future.

IMO GitHub would be a huge leap. Besides, a lot of us have a GitHub account already so it's more convenient to report issues or feature requests than creating one more login.
(2021-10-08, 12:51)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-10-08, 11:10)OzAndy Wrote: Hi Dan,
has something recently changed with the fanart.tv image scraper? When I scrape a movie now, in the image selection boxes, only the TMDB images are visible. The fanart.tv ones look like they have downloaded ie there are several options with fanart.tv or tmdb labels, but the fanart images are not visible or selectable.
I've nothing changed. I've to check that on sunday.
Hi Dan, did anything ever come from this back in October? My image scraper now stalls competely when trying to access fanart.tv, and I have to kill the program to get out of it. If I set it to only access TMDB then it works ie shows a selection of images per category, however any images selected will not save to the movie folder. Consequently I have to manually add any images to the folders, then reload the movie to have them recognized and sync to Kodi. I reinstalled 1.11.1, and downgraded to 1.11.0 but same problem with both.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread0