• 22(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread
I am wondering if i am just missing something stupid or its a windows 11 effect but i basically copied emm to my new win 11 computer and got everything set up, but i cannot get the right click to work on the directories using file manager. I have gone into the settings and enabled shell script which i think is the setting i needed to change, but that doesnt seem to work. I know other software can put the right click into win 11, but is it that current version cant do it or is there just some checkbox i am missing?

Thanks for you help1
self replying...i restarted and did the add to shell menu and it worked. sorry for the interuption...
Hi Dan,

I have setting
-movie > scapers - data > certification > ALL
-user certification for MPAA > only if no MPAA is found

if there is many certifications from different countries, how does ember decide which one is the first choice to fill in for the MPAA, if there is no MPAA rating?

would it also be possible to have a selection of which country should be first preference that gets filled in first for the MPAA and then the other countries second?
(2022-04-06, 15:38)golikell Wrote: Hi, 
I am running on 1.11.1 x64, and am encountering the following errors:
On certain tv shows (movies do not seem to have this problem) I get the eror that the path is no longer available, even if it has just scanned the file and, yes, it IS available if I browse there...
I created a new folder for the show, but the results are the same.... Other shows in the same folder do not have this problem? It somehow seems a EMM issue (TVshows are not as developed as Movies IMHO)

The log shows the following error:
2022-04-06 15:15:19.2929Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork18TRACE[TVScraper] [Start] TV Shows Count [1]
2022-04-06 15:15:19.2929Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork18TRACE[TVScraper] [Start] Scraping Nick En Simon Documentary
2022-04-06 15:15:19.2929EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVShow18TRACE[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVShow] [Start] 
2022-04-06 15:15:20.9543EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVShow18TRACE[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVShow] [Abort] [Offline] 
2022-04-06 15:15:20.9543Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork18TRACECanceled scraping: Nick En Simon Documentary
2022-04-06 15:15:20.9543Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork18TRACEEnded TV SHOW scrape

Thanks in advance,
Erwin Leetink

Hi, 

It has been some time since I asked this question, yet never got an answer... Sad 
Nobody got a clue?

*Edit: as extra information: these are all documentaries. Men moving these on the same disk to the movies folder and do a scan/scrape it will work fine... 

Regds
Any news about ember collections?
Annoying one this one...

I am now using a combination of Plex and Kodi.  I like the automation of Plex but prefer the Kodi interface.

Very annoyingly, Plex has two different naming conventions for local artwork for posters and fanart.  The poster is just poster.ext whereas the fanart is movie name-fanart.ext.  Nuts isn't it!?!?

So whilst I am going to point this inconsistency out to them, is there a way in EMM to have the poster file name as just poster.jpg for example instead of $O ($Y) {{imdb-$I}} [$S-$R]-poster.jpg, which is my current set up?  And if there is, is there a way to mass rename all posters?
(2022-11-03, 12:06)Hairy Hippy Wrote: is there a way in EMM to have the poster file name as just poster.jpg
Yes, you can use the expert settings for custom file names under Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Naming => Expert => Single => Poster. Just type poster.jpg in that field.
Single means a set of settings for sources with option Movies are in seperate folders enabled, Multi is for sources with that option disabled (in that case a "generic" name like "poster.jpg" whould not work anyway), VIDEO_TS and BDMV are for folder with full DVD/Bluray file structure.

After you have set that additional file name for posters it's very important to NOT DISABLE the current used file names (e.g. Kodi => Frodo/Helix and Kodi => Kodi Interface.
Now you can accept the changed settings, close the settings dialog and use Tools => Rewrite all Movie Content => All items in the main window. This will read an rewrite any NFO, images, trailers and themes whit all enabled file names. Unfortunately there is no way to just rewrite the posters.

Another way is to change the settings as described obove and use a external renamer like the Bulk Rename Utility to rename all *-poster.jpg to just poster.jpg, disable the Kodi => Frodo default file naming and use Tools => Reload all Movies to let Ember search for the new file names.

(2022-11-03, 12:06)Hairy Hippy Wrote: And if there is, is there a way to mass rename all posters?
Not yet, maybe in version 3.
Hi Dan, good morning! Any predictions for the collections to work again? thanks.
Hi,

I was using Aeon MQ8 for Matrix but since that crashed verry often I switched to Aeon Nox Silvo.
Apparently Aeon MQ reads the extra fanart from a seperate folder.
For Nox Silvo the fanart has to be in the root of the movie/serie with specific name <movie>-fanart, <movie>-fanart1, <movie>-fanart2....
(as also describe in the kodi wiki - Movie_artwork (wiki))
If this is possible how should this be configured in EMM, and does a mass regenerate also work then?
(2022-11-06, 14:33)Soujirou Seta Wrote: Hi Dan, good morning! Any predictions for the collections to work again? thanks.
Sorry, but what isn't working?
(2022-11-22, 03:01)den bartman Wrote: If this is possible how should this be configured in EMM
Not yet.

(2022-11-22, 03:01)den bartman Wrote: and does a mass regenerate also work then
If new naming is working/implemented also mass rename will work.
Thanx for the info. Any idea when this will be implemented and become available?
@DanCooper

FYI... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=370489
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Anyone know how to get dvd episode ordering to work?  It doesn't look to do anything when I select it for a tv series.
Is there a way to customize the file and folder naming? 

For example, I would like to add the resolution to my file, folder, and art structure. 

Black Adam (2022) --> Folder
Black Adam.mkv

to 

Black Adam (2022) [2160p] --> Folder
Black Adam (2022) 2160p.mkv --> File.
Black Adam (2022) 2160p.nfo
Black Adam-banner (2022) 2160P.jpg
etc...

How do I rename existing movies and any future movies scraped?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread0