• 14(current)
Weblate registrations
I, user "jcea" in Weblate, request permissions to translate to Spanish (specifically Spanish from Spain: es_es).

Thanks.
Hello Kodi team,

please add my username to the translation team.

Nick: nextlooper42
Language: Slovak / Slovenčina

Thanks!
Hello there I am 'computerblade' at weblate and would like to translate kodi main core to bengali (bn). It would help Bangladeshis and some of us East Indians to use Kodi without having to know english. Thank you!
(2023-12-28, 12:30)Seiko Wrote: Can I get access to the Afrikaans Glossary too, please?

This is a very handy feature!

Absolutely.
I have added you as Afrikaans reviewer and coordinator.

You have access to the glossary, to approve strings and to accept and maintain suggestions.
(2023-12-24, 17:35)dm1tz Wrote: Hi guys, I would like to help with Ukrainian translations. Weblate username: dm1tz

Thanks so much for helping out.
I have added you to the Ukrainian language team.
(2023-12-28, 18:13)ezatgz Wrote: User ezatgz for Chinese. no role on Transifex. Thanks

Thanks for helping out.
You are added to the Chinese (China) language team.
(2024-01-07, 14:58)Linerly Wrote: Hi there, I would like to help with Indonesian translations of Kodi — my Weblate username is Linerly

Thanks for helping out.
You are added to the Indonesian language team.
(2024-02-15, 19:11)jcea Wrote: I, user "jcea" in Weblate, request permissions to translate to Spanish (specifically Spanish from Spain: es_es).

Thanks.

Thanks so much. I have added you to the Spanish (Spain) language team.
(2024-03-01, 17:44)nextlooper42 Wrote: Hello Kodi team,

please add my username to the translation team.

Nick: nextlooper42
Language: Slovak / Slovenčina

Thanks!

Perfect, thanks so much.
I have added you to the Slovak language team.
(2024-03-29, 12:39)computerblade Wrote: Hello there I am 'computerblade' at weblate and would like to translate kodi main core to bengali (bn). It would help Bangladeshis and some of us East Indians to use Kodi without having to know english. Thank you!

Thanks so much for your interest.

Bengali is not a language we currently support, which would require us to create a new language.

Being the only translator for a language is a huge task, as we have many components and tons of strings.
I know this as I do most of the Danish translations (now we are 2 people).

I recently created 2 new languages by request.
Both of them had only 1 translator, and they were both very dedicated to begin with.

When both had translated some strings they lost interest and we never heard from them again.
This means we now have 2 languages almost not translated at all and no indication of translations in the future.

That makes me hesitant to create new languages with only 1 translator.
Do you have other translators who could join the project?
I used to have people who could help, but they are no longer with us. I used to work for another software where I was the one who had to translate mostly. I have a lot of holidays right now thus more free time and I could do it, if you let me, so it just has to be 1 person if I do get the chance to translate. I have no problem if I am unable to translate without any other people to help me  Smile .
Also no pressure with it. I don't have any issue.
I apologize for making a 3rd reply, but I have a reputation on another place for completing the translations alone, I also translated another language 75% but i couldnt complete because that software went out of service...I am sure I can do this and I will have dedication, and I will always come here for any issue.

Thank you, and see you again Smile
Hi there, I would like to help with Dutch translations of Kodi — my Weblate username is forkless
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weblate registrations0